Harnessing the power of IoT and analytics, for safer and smarter mobility
Over the last few years, we have seen companies, cities and countries move towards the mass digitalisation of their services and IoT is at the core of this. IoT has the ability to transform lives and fundamentally change the way we do business and these transformative qualities are gearing us towards both a safer and smarter mobility.
Watch the discussion to hear the panel discuss:
- How important IoT is in transforming mobility and what sectors are really leading the way in this area
- The potential of IoT to create great Customer and Employee experiences
- Better business through improving efficiencies – how things such as route mapping, vehicle monitoring and maintenance can be transformed by IoT and analytics
- How IoT solutions such as telematics can enable better Social Corporate Responsibility to protect both their employees and the environment
- How IoT will help to manage new mobility scenarios such as the introduction of electric vehicles
- Overcoming the perceived barriers to companies using IoT
- The opportunities that IoT might open up, such as new business models in urban mobility and last-mile delivery
- Business Transformation in the digital era – using IoT to navigate the complex world of big data and manage it safely
- Forecasting the future – making the mobile workforce even more mobile
This webinar is sponsored by Vodafone
Telematics solutions are transforming fleet management. They help companies optimise assets and operations, and, fleet managers and operators reduce operating costs and maintain value of their assets over time. Plus, enhance customer service and employee safety and security, and enable new mobility services, and address environmental concerns. For this reason, diagnostics, maintenance, real-time information and route management are key factors to success.
Vodafone Business Fleet Analytics is able to deliver this through its modular and digitalised fleet management solution, across a wide range of industry verticals.
To provide a best-in-class service, Vodafone has partnered with Geotab, bringing together Geotab’s open fleet platform capabilities and Vodafone Automotive’s expertise in vehicle safety and security, powered by Vodafone’s global IoT network, operations and service delivery across 54 countries.
For more information, visit https://www.vodafone.com/