Next-Gen Financial Services: Exploring the Potential of AI and Voice
Adopting new technology to better deliver for customers
In this TV panel, find out if it is vital for financial services firms to stay ahead of the innovation curve with voice being next on the horizon.
The panel discusses:
- The next step for digital transformation: bringing AI into the Financial Services customer experience mix
- From simplicity to hands-free: what’s driving the voice-tech boom and how can Financial Services get involved?
- Integrating new technologies into analogue services: from branches to claims
- Achieving personalisation nirvana: AI’s role in tailoring to a market-of-one
- How can AI and voice technology be used to better aid customer service agents?
- To what extent will these technologies increase revenue per customer?
- What key roadblocks are left to overcome in order to realise full adoption of AI and voice in Financial Services?
This webinar is sponsored by Salesforce
Salesforce, the global CRM leader, enables companies to connect to their customers in a whole new way. With its innovative Customer Success Platform, Salesforce sets the global standard for customer relationship management, engagement, and intelligence by integrating sales, service, marketing, community, analytics, IoT, and app development in a trusted cloud for businesses of every size and industry. For more information, visit www.salesforce.com.