Achieving a Step Change in Customer Engagement
Preparing for the Era of Intelligent Automation
In this TV panel, find out how to deliver relevant, timely and accurate interactions in newfound opportunities for better customer engagement.
The panel discusses:
- Customer engagement excellence: using technology to deliver relevant, timely and accurate interactions
- In what ways will the implementation of automation empower the workforce to work better and faster?
- Machine learning, NLP and cognitive automation: understanding the combined transformative role of AI in the journey to true digitisation
- To what extent will RPA be the harbinger of seamless customer journeys?
- How can advanced analytics be used to differentiate in increasingly competitive markets?
- Identifying key areas for cost reduction: where will automation have the biggest impact?
- Striking a balance: pursuing an enhanced hybrid model of people and technology
Nick Eves, Head of Customer Insight, Southern Water
Glen Clarke, Head of Transformational Propositions, Allianz
Angel Serrano, Head of Data Science, Santander
Abhijit Akerkar, Head of Applied Sciences, Business Integration, Lloyds Banking Group
Chris Huff, Chief Strategy Officer, Kofax
This webinar is sponsored by Kofax
Kofax software enables organisations to work today like the workplace of tomorrow.
Kofax Intelligent Automation solutions help organisations transform information-intensive business processes, reduce manual work and errors, minimise cost, and improve customer engagement. We combine RPA, cognitive capture, mobility & engagement, process orchestration, analytics capabilities and professional services in one solution. This makes it easy to implement and scale for dramatic, immediate results that mitigate compliance risk and increase competitiveness, growth and profitability.
Kofax provides a rapid return on investment for over 20,000 Kofax customers in financial services, insurance, government, healthcare, supply chain, business process outsourcing and other markets. Kofax delivers its software and solutions through its direct sales and services organisation and more than 650 indirect channel partners in more than 60 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
For more information, visit https://www.kofax.com/