EXECUTIVE ROUNDTABLE DINNER
Innovating to Deliver for the Connected Customer
Finding value in experiences
25 September 2019, 6-9pm
Searcys at The Gherkin, London
By invitation only, ‘Innovating to Deliver for the Connected Customer’ is the executive roundtable that will enable guests to network with an exclusive group of customer engagement experts.
Taking place under Chatham House Rule, over a two-course dinner, an exclusive group of senior customer, marketing officers and insight professionals will dive deep into the following key points:
- Understanding the new goalposts: what now constitutes a cutting-edge customer experience?
- The personalisation imperative: to what extent are tailored interactions based on real-time data the new norm?
- Data-driven convenience: grasping the opportunity to lift the burdens in customers’ lives
- Identifying the barriers to simple and effective experiences
- How important is the human touch?
- Delivering more than a product or service: the growing importance of taking a positive ethical stance
- How can organisations best develop powerful employee engagement around their customer strategy?
- Building a business case: demonstrating the ROI of CX investments
Vice President of Customer Experience Strategy at InMoment EMEA
Simon is a skilled Customer Experience professional who works closely with leading Brands to design listening programs that help them better understand their customers, and keep employees engaged in delivering against their promises. Simon has been at InMoment since 2011 working across multiple verticals and geographies. Prior to InMoment he worked for a decade at the Nielsen company, consulting on leading FMCG companies both in the UK and Globally, including Coca Cola and P&G. Simon began his career at GFK in their Mystery Shopping Division.
Simon is passionate about optimizing customer experience, and supporting InMoment clients’ success in meeting their CX objectives.
18:00 Guests arrive – Canapés and networking
18:45 Opening remarks and welcome introduction
18:50 Group discussion
- Moderated by: Levi Roberts, VP Data Science, InMoment
19:30 Dinner is served
20:20 Coffee and continued discussion
21:00 Closing remarks
This exclusive, invitation-only event has been curated for senior customer experience professionals from across industries, including FS, Retail, Broadcasting, Hospitality, Utilities, Transport and as such, will attract senior job titles within:
If you would like to apply to attend, then we’d be delighted to hear from you. Please fill in this form.