Transforming customer engagement: optimising digital experiences in banking
In this discussion, learn about changes in the customer journey and how data analytics can help us.
The panel discusses:
- The acceleration of digital: what have the biggest impacts been on customer journeys?
- How has customer behaviour changed, and how can new expectations be met?
- Being part of customers’ daily lives: towards interconnected, convenience-driven and immediate engagement
- Giving customers what they want: refining your intent marketing strategy
- Delivering excellent experiences while streamlining processes and saving costs: getting the balance right
- A spotlight on data analytics: making the most of insights gained from online interactions
- Hyper-connected customer journeys: the next big challenge for banks?
Hear from our expert panel:
Sara Öhrvall, Chief Digital, Customer Experience and Communications Officer, SEB
Paul Szumilewicz, Global Head of Agile, Global Marketing, HSBC
Jana Musilova, Head of Digital Sales, NatWest
Yvan Goupil, Head of Customer and Marketing Insight, Virgin Money
Jon Buss, Managing Director, UK & Northern Europe, YEXT
This broadcast is sponsored by YEXT.
While you're here...
Check out our upcoming event!
MoneyLIVE Summit Goes Digital
March to April 2021, Streaming online
- Ashok Vaswani, Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Banking and Payments, Barclays
- Stuart Haire, Head of Wealth & Personal Banking, HSBC
- Suresh Viswanathan, Chief Operating Officer, TSB
- Annerie Vreugdenhil, Chief Innovation Officer, ING
- Sara Öhrvall, Chief Transformation Officer, SEB
- Shashank Khare, Head of Group Strategy, Lloyds Banking Group