Redefining lending through times of digital acceleration
In this discussion, find out how rethinking values, social responsibility and operational strategies can help you adapt in the changing digital landscape.
The panel discusses:
- From business interruption loans to mortgage holidays: evaluating the current landscape
- Delivering on social responsibility: exploring the role of lending in today’s society
- Preparing for times of financial difficulty and recovery: being flexible while maintaining margins
- Keeping vulnerable customers in mind: what’s the best approach during challenging times?
- Lending in a remote world: identifying the key changes to products, services and operations
- Developing efficient processes to grant customers faster access to loans and funding
- Embracing ML and automation: enabling low-touch lending processes for the next normal
- Uncovering the power of AI and big data to transform credit checks and approvals
- Optimising the use of advanced analytics in the collections process: strategies for success
Hear from our expert panel:
Martin Fleming, Mortgage Transformation Director, Lloyds Banking Group
David Castling, Director of Intermediary Lending, Atom Bank
Robert Mooney, Head of Mortgage Transformation, AIB Group
Frederico Venturieri, EMEA Industry Business Development Lead, Financial Services, Salesforce
This broadcast is sponsored by Salesforce.
While you're here...
Check out our upcoming event!
MoneyLIVE Summit Goes Digital
March to April 2021, Streaming online
- Ashok Vaswani, Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Banking and Payments, Barclays
- Stuart Haire, Head of Wealth & Personal Banking, HSBC
- Suresh Viswanathan, Chief Operating Officer, TSB
- Annerie Vreugdenhil, Chief Innovation Officer, ING
- Sara Öhrvall, Chief Transformation Officer, SEB
- Shashank Khare, Head of Group Strategy, Lloyds Banking Group