Streamlined, agile, flexible: preparing for the next normal of work in banking
In this discussion, find out how our industry leaders are adapting to the new way of life whilst maintaining excellent customer service.
The panel discusses:
- New ways of working: how has the workplace changed post-COVID, and what’s likely to be permanent?
- Re-imagining employee engagement: collaboration strategies and gaining insights from communications
- Enabling the workforce to deliver excellent services for customers: what additional tools, techniques and processes should be in place?
- To what extent do you expect a hybrid workforce to continue for the foreseeable future?
- Streamlining workplace operations further: how can automation be applied to drive efficiency internally?
- Exploring applications of cloud in an age of remote and flexible working: forecasting the opportunities
- A spotlight on security: what threats may arise in the new working environment, and how can they be identified?
Hear from our expert panel:
Nick Bennett, Chief Operating Officer, Tandem Bank
Laura Joseph, Senior Director, Digital Products & Propositions, Barclays
Peter Sjöberg, Chief Operating Officer – Nordic, Santander
Simon Masterman, Worldwide Financial Services Lead – Presales, OpenText
This broadcast is sponsored by OpenText.
While you're here...
Check out our upcoming event!
MoneyLIVE Summit Goes Digital
March to April 2021, Streaming online
- Ashok Vaswani, Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Banking and Payments, Barclays
- Stuart Haire, Head of Wealth & Personal Banking, HSBC
- Suresh Viswanathan, Chief Operating Officer, TSB
- Annerie Vreugdenhil, Chief Innovation Officer, ING
- Sara Öhrvall, Chief Transformation Officer, SEB
- Shashank Khare, Head of Group Strategy, Lloyds Banking Group