Banking as a Platform
Featuring City National Bank, AIB, Money Dashboard, First Direct, N26 Group and Tinkoff Bank
Banks should create platforms in order to provide customers with a tool which enables their financial wellness. If banks don’t move quickly in this space to help support their customers beyond basic banking services, they run a risk of losing the customer relationship and being relegated as a back-office utilities provider. This video, filmed at MoneyLIVE Summit, shows that through partnerships with specialist providers and collaboration with third parties, banks must take that next step to help customers achieve their hopes and dreams in order to succeed and survive.
- Linda Duncombe, Executive VP of Marketing and Product Strategies, City National Bank
- Robert Mulhall, MD, Retail and Commercial Banking Ireland, AIB
- Steve Tigar, CEO, Money Dashboard
- Alison Jaap, Head of Change, First Direct
- Alexander Weber, Head of International Markets, N26 Group
- Maxim Evdokimov, VP, Chief Digital CX Officer, Tinkoff Bank
Setting the pace in banking and payment innovations worldwide
MoneyLIVE Summit is the retail banking event for the most senior and innovative leaders across banking, payments and FinTech to network, to share ideas and supercharge the digital banking revolution.