Managing increasing customer expectations
Featuring Erste Bank, CYBG, Moneyou, Barclaycard, Tink, Rabobank and ING
Banks have always been customer-focused institutions, but with consumer habits changing rapidly, is the industry doing enough to go above and beyond the digital standards we all expect in our day-to-day lives? This video, filmed at MoneyLIVE Spring, shows that banks and payments providers are putting their money where their mouths are, investing in convenience-focused solutions for customers, transforming physical channels, making the most of open ecosystem and more.
• Birte Quitt, Group Head of Retail Strategy, Erste Bank
• Mark Curran, Director of Payments and Open Banking, CYBG
• Menno van Leeuwen, Head of Business & Customer Development, Moneyou
• Nick Kerigan, Managing Director, Future Payments, Barclaycard
• Joakim Ivarson, Business Development Director, Tink
• Nieke Martens, Head of the Digital Hub, Rabobank
• Ignacio Juliá Vilar, Global Head of Retail, ING
Where the future of banking unfolds
MoneyLIVE Summit is the bank event for the most senior and innovative leaders across banking, payments and FinTech to network, share ideas and supercharge the digital banking revolution. Join 650+ industry leaders as they discuss open banking, FinTech, customer experience, payments, new tech and more.