The Impact of Open Banking on the Lending Industry
Hear from senior figures from RBS, Atom Bank, RateSetter and more
The Impact of Open Banking
Open banking and open APIs has transformed the banking industry and continues to make waves throughout a range of financial services and beyond. From levelling out the playing field and open data sharing, to the acceleration of platform economies and value-added services, open banking has truly turned a traditional industry on its head.
How can lenders capitalise on these opportunities? Who will own the customer relationship and win in this new environment? Hear from RBS, RateSetter, Atom Bank and more as they explore the impacts of open banking on the world of lending.
- Ian Roberts, Chief Credit Officer, RBS
- Maria Harris, Director of Mortgages, Atom Bank
- Rhydian Lewis, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, RateSetter
- Trevor Williams, Former Chief Economist, Lloyds Banking Group
- Yosef Kaplan, VP of Sales, Bee Eye
- Richard Carter, Managing Director, Equiniti Credit Services
- Michael Nicholls, Relationship Director, The London Institute of Banking and Finance
- Christopher Soule, Director of Business Development, nCino
Be part of the transformation
With digital innovations on the rise, changing consumer behaviours and expectations, and a competitive open banking landscape to face, it is now more important than ever for senior professionals to unite and strategise for an inspiring future of lending. Whether you are a traditional lender, disruptor, alternative lender or solutions provider, MoneyLIVE: Lending is where you need to be.