Futureproofing digital strategies for banks: towards optimal agility
In this discussion, find out how to take agile transformation strategies to the next level and prepare for a digital-only future.
The panel discusses:
- Digitalisation strategies for the next banking era: what needs to change, and how to thrive in the “new normal”
- From BigTech entry and neo banks to digital-only interactions and cost-optimisation: what’s driving banks to transform their digital capabilities?
- Becoming a truly agile business: building flexibility into your transformation strategy through the use of cloud
- Uncovering the possibilities of cloud-based analytics: what are the benefits to banks and their customers?
- Technology as an enabler: in what ways can AI and RPA be applied to make processes more efficient?
- A spotlight on ‘everything as-a-service’: how can banks capitalise on this opportunity?
- How can technology and more flexible architectures improve resilience and facilitate innovation for years to come?
Hear from our expert panel:
Jeeban Panigrahi, Director of Architecture, Applied Research and Development & Ventures CTO, Barclays Bank
Vincent O’Dwyer, Head of IT Infrastructure Delivery, Bank of Ireland
Anil Saboo, Head of Financial Services Partnerships, Google Cloud
Paul Jones, Head of Technology UK&I, SAS
This broadcast is sponsored by SAS.