The future of payments in a convenience-driven era
In this discussion, we explore how to build digital trust with customers in the instant payments process.
The panel discusses:
- Frictionless, instant, invisible: defining ‘convenience’ in payments
- A permanent shift to digital channels: digging into customer behaviours in the new normal
- Balancing safety and convenience: what are the key threats to consider and how can they be mitigated?
- A spotlight on instant payments and instant fraud: how can customers be protected?
- Enabling security without friction: what role could PSD2 play moving forward?
- Looking ahead: achieving seamless and secure payments in the platform ecosystem
This broadcast is sponsored by Feedzai.
While you're here...
Check out our upcoming event!
MoneyLIVE Summit Goes Digital
March to April 2021, Streaming online
- Ashok Vaswani, Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Banking and Payments, Barclays
- Stuart Haire, Head of Wealth & Personal Banking, HSBC
- Suresh Viswanathan, Chief Operating Officer, TSB
- Annerie Vreugdenhil, Chief Innovation Officer, ING
- Sara Öhrvall, Chief Transformation Officer, SEB
- Shashank Khare, Head of Group Strategy, Lloyds Banking Group