Stemming the tide of fraud: towards a purpose-led approach
MoneyLIVE’s and Featurespace’s 2021 survey shares how fraud and financial crime strategies must evolve to maintain the upper hand.
- Views from 180 fraud and CX experts in banking
- How to implement advanced customer analytics
- How to ensure a holistic, cross-organisational approach
- How to balance operational efficiency with the ethical and social purpose of fraud prevention
Featurespace™ is the world leader in Enterprise Financial Crime prevention for fraud and Anti-Money Laundering. Featurespace invented Adaptive Behavioral Analytics and Automated Deep Behavioral Networks, both of which are available through the ARIC™ platform, a real-time machine learning software that risk scores events in more than 180 countries to prevent fraud and financial crime.
ARIC™ Risk Hub uses advanced, explainable anomaly detection to enable financial institutions to automatically identify risk, catch new fraud attacks and identify suspicious activity in real-time. More than 30 major global financial institutions are using ARIC to protect their business and their customers. Publicly announced customers include HSBC, TSYS, Worldpay, NatWest Group, Contis, Danske Bank, ClearBank, AK Bank and Permanent TSB.
While you're here...
Check out our upcoming event!
MoneyLIVE Autumn Festival
Virtual Episodes across October & November
Broadcasting throughout October and November, our 5 virtual episodes see leading experts take to the screen and dive into the hottest topics in banking and payments, including agility and resilience, digital identities, purpose-led banking, social platforms and the future of FinTech.
- Matt Hammerstein, Chief Executive Officer, Barclays UK
- Chris Pitt, Chief Executive Officer, First Direct
- Tracey Davidson, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Handelsbanken UK
- Tom Wolfenden, Head of Retail Banking, HSBC