Transforming where customer and employee experience intersect: optimising the power of AI
This webinar, held in association with UiPath, brings together senior financial services and insurance experts from across Europe to explore how embracing automation and AI can support employees, increase customer intimacy and optimise operational efficiency, driving better experiences all around.
Head of Customer Journey Design, Santander
Head of Claims Digital Experience, Zurich
Head of Intelligent Automation, Danske Bank
Contact Centre Industry leader, UiPath
- How is the industrialisation of automation and AI shaping customer strategies?
- Aligning customer and employee experiences: to what extent is this the key to success?
- From RPA to intelligent automation: how can new technologies support employees in supporting customers?
- Re-think, re-skill, up-skill: how does the workforce need to culturally transform to deliver superb CX?
- Enabling the human touch: how can intelligent automation enhance customer intimacy whilst optimising operating models?
- Democratising CX transformation: should automation strategy be employee driven?
- From a tactical to a strategic approach: how can intelligent automation enable organisations to fulfil the heightened expectations of customer service?
UiPath has a vision to deliver the Fully Automated Enterprise™, one where companies use automation to unlock their greatest potential. Only UiPath offers an end-to-end platform for automation, combining the leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution with a full suite of capabilities that enable every organization to scale digital business operations at unprecedented speed.
Visit the website here.
While you're here...
Check out our upcoming event!
MoneyLIVE Autumn Festival
Virtual Episodes across October & November
Broadcasting throughout October and November, our 5 virtual episodes see leading experts take to the screen and dive into the hottest topics in banking and payments, including agility and resilience, digital identities, purpose-led banking, social platforms and the future of FinTech.
- Matt Hammerstein, Chief Executive Officer, Barclays UK
- Chris Pitt, Chief Executive Officer, First Direct
- Tracey Davidson, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Handelsbanken UK
- Tom Wolfenden, Head of Retail Banking, HSBC