How ecosystems can enable banks to become life partners for customers
Featuring Citi, Tinkoff Bank, TSB Bank, AIB, MoneyFarm, Curve and Money Dashboard
Is the concept of lifestyle banking a passing fad or the strategy all financial services organisations will be adopting in the future? As banks transform into more digitally sophisticated organisations, as customers demand more and as the landscape becomes increasingly competitive and saturated, the industry is starting to wake up to a new reality where digital ecosystems can help offer a competitive advantage. In this video, filmed at MoneyLIVE Summit, you will find out what Citi, AIB, Curve and more think about these digital ecosystems, which are at the core of the concept of lifestyle banking.
- Lola Adebanji, EMEA eCommerce Lead, Citi
- Maxim Evdokimov, VP, Chief Digital CX Officer, Tinkoff Bank
- Pella Frost, Head of Strategy and Customer Experience, TSB Bank
- Robert Mulhall, MD, Retail and Commercial Banking Ireland, AIB
- Will Hedden, Head of UK Investment Consultants, MoneyFarm
- Shachar Bialick, Founder and CEO, Curve
- Steve Tigar, CEO, Money Dashboard
Setting the pace in banking and payment innovations worldwide
MoneyLIVE Summit is the retail banking event for the most senior and innovative leaders across banking, payments and FinTech to network, to share ideas and supercharge the digital banking revolution.