How ‘direct’ does your bank need to be?
This live broadcast evaluates the need for core banking systems, digital-only channels and new entrant offers in banking.
The panel discusses:
- The future of online-only banking: identifying the risks and opportunities
- Where can banks delight and attract customers? Exploring customer-centricity, new entrant interest rates and multi, online-only channels
- How should banks reinvent their core systems to allow open APIs to flourish? Is this the USP of future banking?
- The role of AI and automation in meeting new customer expectations
- What are the investment opportunities in digital banking?
- How to build scalable infrastructure that would allow for a new ‘direct bank’ launch
This broadcast is sponsored by FIS
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index. For more information about FIS, visit www.fisglobal.com.