Commercial lending in the face of uncertainty: lessons from 2020
In this discussion, we explore how to transform portfolio management and improve profitability through commercial lending.
The panel discusses:
- From a surge in funding requirements to business interruption loans: how successfully did lenders respond?
- What were the key lessons from 2020 and what more must be done to ensure resilient financial responses moving forward?
- Leveraging data and analytics to enhance profitability and portfolio management in commercial lending: strategies for success
- From interest rates to portfolio analytics: how can banks embrace advanced analytics to improve profitability?
- Digging into risk mitigation: how can relationship managers and credit officers be better supported?
- AI and credit risk: optimising credit decisioning and enabling faster access to funding
- Streamlining operations to achieve better experiences, cost efficiencies and increase margins: where should banks start and how can this be scaled throughout the business?
- Ensuring robust financial systems in years to come: what more needs to be done?
This broadcast is sponsored by Q2.
While you're here...
Check out our upcoming event!
MoneyLIVE Autumn Festival
Virtual Episodes across October & November
Broadcasting throughout October and November, our 5 virtual episodes see leading experts take to the screen and dive into the hottest topics in banking and payments, including agility and resilience, digital identities, purpose-led banking, social platforms and the future of FinTech.
- Matt Hammerstein, Chief Executive Officer, Barclays UK
- Chris Pitt, Chief Executive Officer, First Direct
- Tracey Davidson, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Handelsbanken UK
- Tom Wolfenden, Head of Retail Banking, HSBC