Transforming Anti-Money Laundering (AML) from a necessary burden to a business benefit
The latest Banking Circle white paper, Better by design? Re-thinking AML for a digital age, provides insight from senior decision makers on how financial institutions can respond to the threat of money laundering.
Key issues identified include:
- How Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning can enhance the approach to AML
- The role of data quality
- Success will come from adopting an approach that complements, not conflicts with, the business of banking
The message we got back is clear. Successful AML strategies are about more than just complying with regulatory rules, and their implementation should not be limited to the compliance team.
Download your free copy of the report >>
A fully licensed bank, Banking Circle is a next-generation financial services infrastructure provider that bypasses old bureaucratic and expensive systems to enable Banks and Payment businesses to provide their customers with global banking services.
Banking Circle’s proprietary technology enables Payments businesses and Banks of any scale to seize opportunities, compete and grow. Banking services available include multi-currency accounts, fast access to loans, international payments, local clearing and real-time FX.
Bespoke, flexible, scalable and futureproofed solutions enable financial services business to do what they’re really good at – serving the end client successfully and efficiently.
Financial infrastructure you can bank on.
While you're here...
Check out our upcoming event!
MoneyLIVE Summit Goes Digital
March to April 2021, Streaming online
- Ashok Vaswani, Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Banking and Payments, Barclays
- Stuart Haire, Head of Wealth & Personal Banking, HSBC
- Suresh Viswanathan, Chief Operating Officer, TSB
- Annerie Vreugdenhil, Chief Innovation Officer, ING
- Sara Öhrvall, Chief Transformation Officer, SEB
- Shashank Khare, Head of Group Strategy, Lloyds Banking Group