Everything you need to know about ransomware, money laundering, and more.
Cryptocurrency-based crime fell 54% in 2020, but ransomware attacks skyrocketed.
Ransomware payments more than quadrupled in 2020 to reach nearly $350 million worth of cryptocurrency – however, ransomware is just one piece of the puzzle.
Featuring in-depth case studies and original research, this report highlights the key trends in crypto crime including:
- How cybercriminals rely on a select group of cryptocurrency exchanges to launder illicit assets
- The rise of DeFi platforms and their unique vulnerability to hacking
- How COVID-19 has created emerging opportunities for bad actors to exploit
Get your copy by submitting the form >>
Chainalysis is the blockchain analysis company. We provide data, software, services, and research to government agencies, exchanges, financial institutions, and insurance and cybersecurity companies in over 60 countries. Our data platform powers investigation, compliance, and risk management tools that have been used to solve some of the world’s most high-profile cyber criminal cases and grow consumer access to cryptocurrency safely. Backed by Accel, Addition, Benchmark, Paradigm, Ribbit, and other leading names in venture capital, Chainalysis builds trust in blockchains to promote more financial freedom with less risk.
For more information, visit www.chainalysis.com.
While you're here...
Check out our upcoming event!
MoneyLIVE Summit Goes Digital
March to April 2021, Streaming online
- Ashok Vaswani, Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Banking and Payments, Barclays
- Stuart Haire, Head of Wealth & Personal Banking, HSBC
- Suresh Viswanathan, Chief Operating Officer, TSB
- Annerie Vreugdenhil, Chief Innovation Officer, ING
- Sara Öhrvall, Chief Transformation Officer, SEB
- Shashank Khare, Head of Group Strategy, Lloyds Banking Group