The journey towards real time cross-border payments
29 April 2021 | 11AM BST | Hosted in our online boardrooms
This MoneyLIVE roundtable, held in association with Bottomline Technologies, is an invitation-only online event that will bring together senior experts in payments strategy, infrastructure and technology from across the UK payments landscape to explore the journey towards instant cross border payments as well as discover how organisations can best prepare for the year ahead.
View all speakers
View the agenda
How to take a holistic and collaborative approach to make instant cross border payments a reality
How to prepare for and capitalise on ISO 20022
How to ensure readiness and develop an internal roadmap for the year ahead
April 29 at 11AM BST
Introduction to the roundtable
Making the leap to real time cross border payments: what now and where next?
- •Evaluating the global shift to instant, cross border payments: how can banks prepare and where should organisations start?
- Analyzing the challenges: what are the biggest hurdles faced today, and how can they be overcome on a global scale?
- TIPs, P27, ISO 20022: what are the key initiatives driving international payments transformation?
- Championing speed & ease in cross border payments: is ISO 20022 the silver bullet?
- Digging deeper into ISO20022: understanding the key changes to infrastructure, messaging and interoperability
- From enriched data to speed: what strategic benefits will ISO 20022 provide?
- What’s the urgency? Why is this change necessary?
- Ensuring readiness: what must the various elements of the payments value chain do now?
Request an invitation
This roundtable is designed for senior experts in payments strategy, infrastructure and technology from across the UK payments landscape.
Fill in this short form if you meet the above criteria and would like to participate in the discussion. All invitation requests will be vetted and approved (or declined) by the organiser.
Bottomline (NASDAQ: EPAY) helps make complex business payments simple, smart, and secure. Corporations and banks rely on Bottomline for domestic and international payments, efficient cash management, automated workflows for payment processing and bill review, and state of the art fraud detection, behavioral analytics and regulatory compliance solutions. Thousands of corporations around the world benefit from Bottomline solutions. Headquartered in Portsmouth, NH, Bottomline delights customers through offices across the U.S., Europe, and Asia-Pacific.