The future of banking in the age of digital ecosystems
Open banking, customer relationships, brand identity: defining your ecosystem strategy
24 June 2021 | 11AM BST | Hosted in our online boardrooms
Customers increasingly expect hyper-personalised, connected, and convenience-driven experiences, and open banking can help to meet these rapidly changing demands. How should open banking and platform strategies evolve in response to an expanding digital ecosystem? And how can banks open up to third-party platforms, whilst maintaining strong customer relationships and brand identity to deliver next-generation experiences?
This MoneyLIVE roundtable, held in association with Google Cloud, is an exclusive, virtual event that will bring together senior experts in digital strategy, platforms and open innovation from across the UK retail banking landscape to uncover how digital ecosystems are evolving and where banks should place their bets.
View all speakers
View the agenda
Explore how the banking landscape is set to evolve in the age of digital ecosystems
Gain insight into the various open banking strategies implemented in response and how to define your own strategies moving forward
Uncover the infrastructure changes needed in preparation and where the priorities lie
June 24 at 11AM BST
Introduction to the roundtable
Opening presentation | Preparing for and capitalising on evolving digital ecosystems
- From marketplaces to embedded finance: how are digital ecosystems evolving and how should banks respond?
- How is the era of data-driven choice and convenience affecting customer expectations? How can open banking help meet these new demands?
- Taking open banking further: leveraging open APIs to make the leap to marketplace and platform models
- Readying infrastructure: how can banks optimise systems and processes to better prepare for the shift to digital ecosystems?
- Optimising data usage across an ecosystem: exploring the role Cloud has to play
- Banking in a sea of platforms and marketplaces: how can banks build and protect customer relationships on third-party platforms?
- Maintaining brand and identity: what are the implications as you move further down the value chain?
- From API monetisation to BaaS: how might business models evolve as a result?
Request an invitation
This roundtable is designed for senior experts in digital strategy, platforms and open innovation from across the UK retail banking landscape.
Fill in this short form if you meet the above criteria and would like to participate in the discussion. All invitation requests will be vetted and approved (or declined) by the organiser.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.