The digitally-empowered wealth manager: taking client relationships and experiences to the next level
16 or 17 June 2021 | 11AM BST | Hosted in our online boardrooms
This MoneyLIVE roundtable, held in association with Salesforce, is an invitation-only online event that will discover how digital tools can further support relationship managers to deliver personalised, differentiated and higher value client interactions in today’s fast-evolving world.
View all speakers
View the agenda
The power of choice: enabling a variety of digital and face-to-face engagement channels for clients
Finding the right blend of human and automated processes to ensure excellent experiences moving forward
A permanent shift towards remote working: evaluating the impacts of remote workforce on future client experiences
16 or 17 June at 11AM BST
90 minutes each
Introduction to the roundtable
Opening Presentation | Avoiding the commoditisation trap: placing the focus on client well-being
- How have client behaviours and expectations evolved as a result of the pandemic? What’s here to stay?
- The power of choice: enabling a variety of digital and face-to-face engagement channels for clients
- Getting your multichannel interaction strategy right: how can face-to-face and remote digital in-teractions successfully coexist?
- Creating a 360° wealth management service: tapping into the power of business intelligence to serve customers at the point of need
- How can data analytics and AI provide deep client insights enabling wealth managers to deliver hy-per-personalised experiences?
- Finding the right blend of human and automated processes to ensure excellent experiences moving forward
- A permanent shift towards remote working: evaluating the impacts of remote workforce on future client experiences
Request an invitation
This roundtable is designed for senior experts working in wealth management.
Fill in this short form if you meet the above criteria and would like to participate in the discussion. All invitation requests will be vetted and approved (or declined) by the organiser.
Salesforce is a customer relationship management solution that brings companies and customers together. It’s one integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments — including marketing, sales, commerce, and service — a single, shared view of every customer.