The bank as a trusted advisor: delivering an experience that counts
Towards personalised, humanised and pre-emptive customer experiences in banking
28 September at 11am BST & 29 September at 3pm BST | Hosted in our online boardrooms
Trust in banks has taken a further knock during the pandemic and yet is intrinsic to a successful banking proposition. With customer and regulatory pressure for banks to fulfil a clear social purpose and with relationships with customers under threat from new digital players, it is critical for banks to achieve a more meaningful role.
This MoneyLIVE virtual roundtable, held in association with PA Consulting, will bring together senior experts in banking, strategy, experience and digital transformation from across the UK retail banking landscape to uncover how banks can best leverage new technologies to facilitate deeper customer relationships, a purpose-led, more humanised banking approach and, ultimately, increased customer trust.
View all speakers
View the agenda
How can banks utilise technologies for deeper customer connections?
What must be done to ensure trust within customers?
Where can we make small changes that result in big differences?
28 September at 11am BST & 29 September at 3pm BST
Introduction to the roundtable
Opening presentation | Adding value through advice: defining a data-driven proposition
Roundtable discussion | The bank as trusted advisor: from concept to reality
- Defining social purpose in banking: what really makes a real difference in customer lives?
- Building trust through advice: to what extent is this the solution?
- A virtuous circle: how can value-added insights encourage increased data access?
- Promoting financial wellbeing: what new tools do banks have in their armoury?
- Advanced PFM: how can banks add more value in this space?
- Pre-emptive debt management: how can analytics help tailor the approach?
- Protecting the vulnerable: identifying when to intervene and how
- Advice channels from messaging to virtual assistants: where does the future lie?
- Differentiating from digital natives: where do banks have the advantage?
- Quick wins: where can small-scale investment make a big difference?
Request an invitation
This roundtable is designed for senior experts in in banking, strategy, experience and digital transformation from across the UK retail banking landscape.
Fill in this short form if you meet the above criteria and would like to participate in the discussion. All invitation requests will be vetted and approved (or declined) by the organiser.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
We are over 2,800 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing, and transport, travel and logistics. And we operate globally from offices across the Americas, Europe, the Nordics and the Gulf.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Find out more at https://www.paconsulting.com/