Overcoming change fatigue:
re-energising digital transformation in banking
18 January 2022 | 3pm GMT | Hosted in our Online Boardrooms
This MoneyLIVE roundtable, held in association with UiPath, is an invitation-only online event that will bring together senior digital and operations experts within financial services in the UK and Europe to discuss the issue of change fatigue and the strategies necessary to re-energise digital transformation and empower employees at this critical time.
View all speakers
View the agenda
Welcome and participant introductions
Technological empowerment: the key to re-energising transformation
- Meeting the demands of today’s customers: how must organisations continue to pivot?
- Tackling change fatigue: how can organisations re-energise their employees?
- From trust to transparency to making work fulfilling: what makes employees tick?
- Collaborate and conquer: working with robots to enhance employee experience
- Democratisation of automation and AI: how can banks transition to low-code/no-code?
- Digital reskilling and upskilling: identifying the priorities and opportunities
- How can automation and AI create space for employee creativity and innovation?
Request an invitation
This roundtable discussion is designed for senior executives in digital and operations with financial services.
Fill in this short form if you meet the above criteria and would like to participant in the discussion. All invitation requests will be vetted and approved (or declined) by the organiser.
UiPath has a vision to deliver the Fully Automated Enterprise™, one where companies use automation to unlock their greatest potential. Only UiPath offers an end-to-end platform for automation, combining the leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution with a full suite of capabilities that enable every organization to scale digital business operations at unprecedented speed.
Visit the website here.