EXECUTIVE ROUNDTABLE DINNER
Disrupt or be Disrupted
Capitalising on Disruptive Forces in Banking
1 October 2019, 6-9pm
Searcys at The Gherkin, London
By invitation only, ‘Disrupt or be disrupted: capitalising on disruptive forces in banking’ is the executive roundtable that will enable guests to network with an exclusive group of banking transformation experts.
Taking place under Chatham House Rule, over a two-course dinner, an exclusive group of operational, technological and strategic leaders from across the banking industry will dive deep into the following key points:
- Exploring the new normal of customer expectations: how can you meet the banking whenever, wherever demand?
- Overcoming misconceptions: understanding the potential of disruptive technology
- Bringing together digital and IT strategy: what infrastructure and operational change is needed to deliver on this combined agenda?
- Capitalising on today’s greatest challenge: taking open banking from compliance to competitive edge
- A data influx: how can you best capture and process data from across the new value chain?
- Overcoming silos: ensuring data agility in order to realise seamless real-time experiences
- On Cloud Nine: is cloud technology the key to digital success?
- The competitive advantage: a roadmap for adopting technologies at the digital edge
Date: 1 October 2019
18:00 Guests arrive – Canapés and networking
18:45 Opening remarks and welcome introduction
18:50 Group discussion
19:30 Dinner is served
20:20 Coffee and continued discussion
21:00 Closing remarks
This exclusive, invitation-only event has been curated for senior banking professionals and as such, will attract C-Level, Director, VP and Head of job titles within:
If you would like to apply to attend, then we’d be delighted to hear from you. Please fill in this form.