9 – 11 March 2020 | Meliá Avenida América, Madrid
Novel Coronavirus Update
MoneyLIVE Spring 2020 will take place as planned.
Last updated 10 March 2020
MarketforceLive is continuing to monitor and assess the potential impact of the Novel Coronavirus on MoneyLIVE Spring 2020, taking place on 9-11 March 2020 at Meliá Avenida América Hotel, Madrid, Spain. The event will take place as planned.
To ensure a safe environment for our speakers, attendees and sponsors, we have arranged the following:
- We will conduct temperature checks on all attendees upon entry to the event. If anyone is found to have a body temperature exceeding 37.5°C, we will politely decline admission and assist the attendee in obtaining medical advice
- Hand sanitisation stations will be positioned at the entrance to the event which all attendees will be asked to use on entry
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of all communal areas at the venue e.g. exhibition areas and conference rooms
- Availability of sanitising and disinfection materials for public use
- New signage onsite reminding delegates of hygiene recommendations
- All food will be served by venue staff to stop cross contamination at buffets
- Registration for events will be conducted by MarketforceLive staff to avoid multiple people using the same touchscreen devices
- The event will adopt a ‘no-handshake policy,’ until further notice
MarketforceLive will continue to monitor the situation and will follow the guidelines set out by the Spanish government and the WHO.
We will not permit entry to any delegates from China, Italy, South Korea or Iran.
MarketforceLive will update this page with any developments.