Whether you’re streaming a webinar, reading a report, watching an interview, or attending a conference, our goal is to provide you with the most relevant and future-facing information from those leading the charge in banking.
MoneyLIVE Autumn Festival
The Virtual Episodes streaming online from October to November 2021
The Big Meet-up at QEII Centre, London on 17 November 2021
No matter where you are or what you’re looking for, The MoneyLIVE Autumn Festival gives you the flexibility to create the right experience for you – whether you’re joining us for The Virtual Episodes, The Big Meet-up, The Big Catch-up, or all three!
- Matt Hammerstein, Chief Executive Officer, Barclays UK
- Chris Pitt, Chief Executive Officer, First Direct
- Tracey Davidson, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Handelsbanken UK
- Tom Wolfenden, Head of Retail Banking, HSBC
- Valerie Wagoner, Chief Growth Officer, GoPay
- Marion King, Director of Payments, NatWest
Digital identities: the new frontier in customer experience
20 May 2021 at 3pm BST | Streaming online
Join our panellists as they explore the potential of digital identity in customer experience. They’ll consider the design of seamless onboarding for customers, how to maintain security and compliance, innovations in data capture and authentication, and how to maintain trust and transparency at the core of your business.
- Alastair Campbell, Head of Group Strategy, NatWest
- Vidar Holm, Product Manager – Login, Vipps
- Maya Epstein, Design Lead, Octopus Energy
- Nick Caley, Vice President – United Kingdom, Eire, Middle East & Africa, ForgeRock
Optimising AI and machine learning: overcoming the data obstacles
27 May at 3pm BST | Streaming online
Join our panel of experts as they share their insights on the data obstacles standing in the way of getting the most out of AI and advanced analytics, and how to overcome them.
- Doron Reuter, Chief Product Owner, Advanced Analytics, ING
- Jonathan Whittaker, Head of Technology, C. Hoare & Co.
- Jason Maude, Chief Technology Advocate, Starling Bank
- Benedikt Laudage-Schoppe, Chief Data Officer, Allianz
- Brian Halpin, SVP, Advisory, Customer Strategy and Transformation, Blue Prism
Fighting fraud in the shifting payments ecosystem
10 June 2021 at 3pm BST | Streaming online
The last year has seen seismic shifts in customer payment behaviour and drastic increases in fraud cases. This webinar will bring together senior leaders working in financial services to shed light on the drivers behind these changes, and how analytics and new strategies can help to stem the tide of the fraud epidemic.
- Niels Halse, Deputy Global Head of Fraud Management, Danske Bank
- Philip Bonhard, Head of Customer Experience – Fraud & Security, Lloyds Banking Group
- Adam Speakman, Head of Fraud & Investigations, Metro Bank
- Sean Neary, Senior Product Officer, Featurespace
Partner with us
Opportunities with MoneyLIVE
MoneyLIVE has been at the forefront of digital content solutions for over ten years and has hosted and promoted insightful content for a community of over 65,000 active and engaged senior-level contacts.
We believe that we still have the best route to market while the world navigates the new normal.
MoneyLIVE Summit Goes Digital
Watch the full collection now, and hear from 75+ international speakers including C-suite at HSBC, Barclays, Santander, ING, SEB, TSB and more! From open finance and CX transformation, to payments innovation and AI-driven lending, you’ll find all the speakers and recorded discussions here.
You’ll hear from:
- Ashok Vaswani, Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Banking and Payments, Barclays
- Stuart Haire, Group General Manager and Head of Wealth & Personal Banking, HSBC
- Suresh Viswanathan, Chief Operating Officer, TSB
- Annerie Vreugdenhil, Chief Innovation Officer, ING
- Sara Öhrvall, Chief Transformation Officer, SEB
MoneyLIVE: Nordic Banking Online Festival
The online event leading banking innovation in the Nordic region, MoneyLIVE: Nordic Banking Online Festival connected retail banks, challengers and FinTechs from across the Nordic region. Take your pick of the footage waiting for you, covering payments, open banking, digital transformation, CX, lending and more!
You’ll hear from:
- Søren Rode Jain Andreasen, Chief Digital Officer, Danske Bank
- Sara Mella, Executive Vice President, Head of Personal Banking, Nordea
- Rikard Josefson, Chief Executive Officer, Avanza Bank
- Claus Bunkenborg, Chief Executive Officer, MobilePay
- Simon Nilsson, Chief Commercial Officer, Northmill Bank
The 2021 Crypto Crime Report
Featuring in-depth case studies and original research, this report highlights the key trends in crypto crime including: how cyber criminals rely on a select group of cryptocurrency exchanges to launder illicit assets, the rise of DeFi platforms, how COVID-19 has enabled bad actors to exploit, and more.
Get your free copy.
Better by design? Re-thinking AML for a digital age
Successful AML strategies are about more than just complying with regulatory rules. Banking Circle surveyed 300+ senior decision makers on how financial institutions can respond to the threat of money laundering.
Read the report now.