Whether you’re streaming a webinar, reading a report, watching an interview, or attending a conference, our goal is to provide you with the most relevant and future-facing information from those leading the charge in banking.
MoneyLIVE: Digital Banking Goes Digital
- Caroline Ambrose, Open Banking Implementation Director, Barclays Bank
- Kevin Mountford, Co-Founder, Raisin
- Marion King, Director of Payments, NatWest
- Matt Collinge, Chief Technology Officer, Curve
- Katharina Herrmann, Global Head of Platforms and Beyond Banking, ING
- Carlos López-Moctezuma, Global Head, New Business Models, Open Banking and Innovation, BBVA
- Sameli Mäenpää, Senior Vice President and Chief Data Officer, OP Financial Group
- Mark Hipperson, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Ziglu
Partner with us
Opportunities with MoneyLIVE
MoneyLIVE has been at the forefront of digital content solutions for over ten years and has hosted and promoted insightful content for a community of over 65,000 active and engaged senior-level contacts.
We believe that we still have the best route to market while the world navigates the new normal.
MoneyLIVE: The Digital Series
September – November 2020
Tune into a collection of weekly webinars covering the prime topics shaping the future of retail banking and payments. You can expect each week of September, October and November to feature a live panel of industry experts who will dig into key questions and challenges facing banks today.
MoneyLIVE: Nordic Banking Online Festival
16 – 20 November 2020, Copenhagen
The online event leading banking innovation in the Nordic region, MoneyLIVE: Nordic Banking Online Festival connects retail banks, challengers and FinTechs from across the Nordic region on one digital platform, to spearhead change in the banking industry.
15 – 16 March 2021, London
Set the pace in banking and payments innovation worldwide, and join industry leaders from across banking, payments and FinTech to supercharge the banking revolution.
MoneyLIVE Report 2020
This year’s report highlights an array of hot topics, from convenience-driven banking and future engagement channels, to winning over the millennial generation and defining the next phase of open banking innovation – 2020’s edition has it all covered. The retail banking landscape is evolving rapidly and banks must act quickly to make the most of the arising opportunities.
This year’s report is now available to download. Get your copy now.