27th June 2019
Stamford Bridge, London
For all enquiries contact:
+44 (0) 20 7608 3222
- Join the discussions on Twitter @Lead_Logistics and use the conference hashtag #TBC.
- Get up to date. Before the event we will send you email updates which include conference details and links to the latest programme. We advise you spend 5 minutes going through this information so that you can consider any questions that you may like answered.
- Bring your laptop, tablet or smartphone so you can join the online discussions on the day.
- Arrive early. We recommend you arrive 30 minutes before the conference commences so you can register, collect your badge and documentation pack, and enjoy refreshments prior to the start of the event. Please note the dress code for the event is business smart.
- Join the debate. When a session begins the MarketforceLive team will invite you to the conference room. You are encouraged to join in the debate on Twitter using #TBC.
- Leave your business card. Speaker presentations will be made available on the MarketforceLive website after the event. To ensure you receive these please leave a business card at the registration desk.
- Network with your peers. Refreshments are provided during the event and the breaks are a fantastic opportunity to meet and network with fellow delegates. A full list of attendees is made available in the refreshment room.
- Share your feedback. At the end of the event we will ask you to fill in an evaluation form. Any feedback is invaluable to us as we continually assess our customers’ needs and your views help to form the basis for next year’s event.
- Can we help? Should you have any questions on the day or if you feel we can assist you in getting the most out of your conference experience, please do speak to a MarketforceLive representative at any point throughout the event.
- Save the insights. We will email a password to you after the event so that you can access the speakers’ presentations on our website. They are provided in a PDF format and can be saved directly onto your computer.
- Stay up to date. Continue to check our website and Twitter for latest event details, videos and industry updates.
- Overnight accommodation is not included in the conference registration fee.
- Details TBC.