Preparing for the next normal of work in insurance
Harnessing the capabilities of intelligent automation to build employee engagement and supercharge business growth
Hear from a panel of experts as they explore what the ‘next normal’ of work in insurance will look like, and how to build an agile workforce of tomorrow that is proactive to change, not just reactive to challenges.
The panel discusses:
- New ways of working: how has the workplace changed post-COVID, and what’s likely to be permanent?
- What are the main challenges of combining an office-based and remote workforce? How can insurers effectively manage a hybrid workforce?
- To what extent has AI adoption accelerated over the last 12 months? What does this mean for human roles?
- How can insurers harness the power of intelligent automation to supplement and enhance existing workforce capabilities and promote business growth?
- Exploring enhanced agility in the workforce: what does this look like in practice?
- How can insurers transform their organisation to one that is proactive to change, not reactive to challenges?
- From culture to transparency: what more can insurers do to empower the workforce at all levels?
- Enabling the workforce to deliver excellent services for customers: what role could automation play in improving services and consumer offerings?
- What does the insurance workforce of tomorrow look like?
This broadcast is sponsored by Blue Prism & T-Tech
Blue Prism is the global leader in intelligent automation for the enterprise, transforming the way work is done. At Blue Prism, we have users in over 170 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our intelligent digital workforce is smart, secure, scalable and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work.
T-Tech are a London based boutique technology consultancy, providing business and technical consultancy, 24×7 IT Support, and cloud solutions to a number of Professional Services across the UK. T-Tech provide a wide range of services, including custom-made robotic and automation solutions, unified communications and networking, and tailored security frameworks, to service each individual client. We pride ourselves in supporting our customers’ in doing what they do best by showing how technology can add true value to the bottom line.
We are proactive about helping our clients get the best out of their IT – whether that be through building a cloud infrastructure that will enhance the business, or mapping out a business strategy aligned with the right technology – we aim to help our customers embrace innovation and ultimately drive growth. Our hands-on approach helps our customers to improve their IT resilience and identifies ways for them to work most efficiently and effectively.