Intelligent automation: reimagining insurance processes
Exploring how intelligent workflows and emerging tech can transform carriers, streamline processes and deliver competitive advantage
Join three industry experts as they explore how carriers can leverage technology to create streamlined workflows, improving bottom line and business efficiency.
The panel discusses:
- Disjointed and cumbersome: what are some of the main pain points with current insurance processes?
- Reimagining processes and harmonizing emerging tech: diving into the intricacies of intelligent workflows
- Transparency, agility and cost efficiency: what are the main benefits of deploying intelligent automation across the insurance value chain?
- From basic RPA to advanced AI: where in the maturity curve is the industry currently at?
- Unlocking the power of legacy data and embedding AI: strategies for success
- What stands in the way of carriers effectively implementing intelligent automation across the business? How can these challenges be overcome?
- Real-time decision making, enhanced CX and better employee experience: exploring the outcomes beyond process change
- A deep dive into claims: how can intelligent automation overhaul the claims process? What does the future of claims management look like?
- How can intelligent automation and workflows ultimately deliver competitive advantage for carriers?
This broadcast is sponsored by IBM
IBM is a global cloud platform and cognitive solutions company, which has continually evolved over the past century to remain at the forefront of technological innovation. Our capabilities in data and analytics, cloud, mobile, social and security have helped the UK evolve to become one of the world’s most digitally advanced nations. This digital revolution empowers us and our clients to gather and analyse data in ways that have never been possible before—helping UK organisations unlock new insights and usher in a new era of cognitive business.
IBM enables clients to improve the operational efficiency of their physical assets and reduce costs through the power of IoT data and artificial intelligence. By collecting and curating data from billions of connected devices, sensors, and systems worldwide, we empower enterprises to derive new insights from their equipment, vehicles and facilities. With more than 6,000 client engagements in 170 countries, an ecosystem of 1,400 partners, and 1,300 IoT-related patents in our portfolio, our industry expertise, leading security, and solutions built for a hybrid cloud environment firmly establish us as a leader in IoT. For more information on IBM Watson IoT, please visit www.ibm.com/iot.