Insurance as a Service
Exploring the Potential of Platform-Based Business Models
In this live broadcast, find out how insurers should aim to diversify their offering to fulfil a broader set of personalised needs for their customers.
The panel discusses:
- Understanding the rise of the platform economy: the basics
- To what extent are customers’ changing needs and expectations driving the growth of the platform economy?
- Diversification and collaboration: how must insurers prepare for a world rife with platforms?
- How will the rise of platforms impact the insurer-customer relationship?
- What can be learnt from other industries and geographies?
- Facilitating insurance as a service: what underpinning technology will require attention?
- Achieving agility: what operational and cultural transformation will be necessary?
- Becoming a platform versus integrating with a platform: imagining insurers’ future role in a wider ecosystem
This broadcast is sponsored by PA Consulting
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
We are over 2,800 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing, and transport, travel and logistics. And we operate globally from offices across the Americas, Europe, the Nordics and the Gulf. PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life. https://www.paconsulting.com/