Innovating for the ‘Next Normal’
The need to innovate and to stay competitive is more important than ever
Watch this panel discussion to hear strategies for ensuring business-wide innovation, as this remains a priority as budgets are squeezed, and how getting the culture right means innovation efforts can be enhanced through the workforce.
The panel discusses:
- How has Covid-19 changed the industry’s approach to innovation and change?
- How do you ensure innovation efforts don’t fall by the wayside when budgets are squeezed?
- From talent to culture: how can insurers enhance innovation efforts through the workforce?
- Exploring the mindsets, qualities and talents of top innovators in the insurance industry
- What challenges will arise from combining an office-based and remote workforce? How can these be overcome?
- Has the pandemic sparked new customer demands and needs? How must insurers respond?
- Overhauling products and services: aligning business priorities with customer needs
- From IOT to virtual assistants: harnessing technology effectively to supercharge innovation
- Demonstrating measurable ROI: how can insurers practically keep track of innovation output?
- Predicting the ‘Next Normal’ industry trends and the benefits to customers
This broadcast is sponsored by Guidewire
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than380 insurers, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire. As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record, with 1,000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our marketplace provides hundreds of applications that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation. For more information, please visit www.guidewire.com and follow us on twitter: @Guidewire_PandC.