Transforming where customer and employee experience intersect: optimising the power of AI
It’s widely understood that customer experience and employee experience are intrinsically linked, yet these strategies within financial services organisations are often implemented separately. Happy employees mean not just happy customers, but also increased loyalty and increased profit, but with the bar of customer expectation only rising, financial services are faced with a big challenge.
This webinar, held in association with UiPath, brings together senior financial services and insurance experts from across Europe to explore how embracing automation and AI can support employees, increase customer intimacy and optimise operational efficiency, driving better experiences all around.
Head of Customer Journey Design, Santander
Head of Claims Digital Experience , Zurich Insurance Group
Head of Intelligent Automation, Danske Bank
Contact Centre Industry leader, UiPath
- How is the industrialisation of automation and AI shaping customer strategies?
- Aligning customer and employee experiences: to what extent is this the key to success?
- From RPA to intelligent automation: how can new technologies support employees in supporting customers?
- Re-think, re-skill, up-skill: how does the workforce need to culturally transform to deliver superb CX?
- Enabling the human touch: how can intelligent automation enhance customer intimacy whilst optimising operating models?
- Democratising CX transformation: should automation strategy be employee driven?
- From a tactical to a strategic approach: how can intelligent automation enable organisations to fulfil the heightened expectations of customer service?
UiPath has a vision to deliver the Fully Automated Enterprise™, one where companies use automation to unlock their greatest potential. Only UiPath offers an end-to-end platform for automation, combining the leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution with a full suite of capabilities that enable every organization to scale digital business operations at unprecedented speed.
Visit the website here.