Digital acceleration in insurance: meeting new demands at speed
Boost resilience, advance efficiency and delight the customer
In this live broadcast, a panel of experts discuss the next phase of digital transformation. From leveraging technology and enhancing customer experience, to advancing efficiencies across the business – find out the best strategies for success!
The panel discusses:
- From crisis response to stabilization to preparing for the “next normal”: what are the key considerations in planning these next stages of digital transformation?
- COVID-19 and the acceleration of consumers’ digital uptake: what new opportunities have been created and how should the insurance industry respond?
- Maintaining service standards and protecting reputation: which technologies offer the swiftest and most cost-effective solutions to meet spikes in customers’ demand for contact?
- How can AI best be leveraged to streamline customer communications for carriers, agents and customers alike?
- The future of AI-enabled chatbots and virtual assistants: will they become the backbone of insurance customer communication and service, and, if so, how soon?
- Capitalizing on Cloud: does the speed of deployment and scalability of Cloud-based solutions now make them a “no-brainer” for insurers?
- Accessing the cost-efficiencies of digital – what are the likely timeframes to ROI?
- Avoiding the dangers of snaps decisions: how to ensure short-term fixes contribute to long-term digital transformation.
Hear from the expert panel:
Justin Gress, Director of Strategic Operations, AXA XL
Thomas Sowinski, AVP, Business Applications, Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies
Neal Keene, Field Chief Technology Officer, Smart Communications
Thomas Harrington, Global Industry Market Leader – Insurance, Pegasystems
This broadcast is sponsored by Smart Communications
Smart Communications™ is the only provider of a cloud-based, next-generation customer communications platform. More than 500 global brands rely on Smart Communications to deliver meaningful customer communications across the entire lifecycle—empowering them to succeed in today’s digital-focused, customer-driven world while also simplifying processes and operating more efficiently. This is what it means to scale the conversation. Smart Communications is headquartered in the UK and serves its customers from offices located across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. The company offers a range of solutions including SmartCOMM™, SmartCOMM™ for Salesforce and SmartDX™. In July 2019, the company acquired global digital transformation software company, Intelledox to further enhance its leadership in customer experience-driven communications. To learn more, visit smartcommunications.com.
In association with Pegasystems
Pega, the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence, develops strategic applications for the insurance industry, including customer service, marketing automation, distribution management, claims and underwriting, helping insurers to win more business, exceed client expectations and work smarter. To learn more visit www.pega.com/insurance.