Cloud: the next frontier in insurance
Creating the freedom to accelerate business change
In this live broadcast, find out how cloud technology is overhauling legacy and delivering a more seamless operational experience for both insurers and customers.
The panel discusses:
- Beyond the buzz: what does a cloud-first strategy really mean for insurers?
- Dispelling the myths of cloud: recognising its true value in insurance
- Mission-critical cloud transformation: how can cloud revolutionise core applications?
- Envisioning the opportunities: how will the cloud act as an enabler for widespread change in the business?
- How can implementation of cloud technology align with regulatory demands?
- What obstacles do insurers face in when implementing a cloud-first strategy? How can these be overcome?
- How will the deployment of software-as-a-service encourage agile innovation in product development?
- How will adopting cloud technology enable insurers to tackle cyber threats more effectively?
- What’s next in the cloud journey
This broadcast is sponsored by Guidewire
Guidewire delivers the industry platform that Property and Casualty (P&C) insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business. As of the end of our fiscal year 2019, we were privileged to serve more than 380 companies in 34 countries. For more information, please visit www.guidewire.com and follow us on twitter: @Guidewire_PandC.