The next frontier in claims optimization
From FNOL to payouts: driving speed, efficiency and transparency in claims
24 February at 6pm GMT/1pm ET
The next stage of claims automation offers the potential to dramatically cut costs at the same time as enhancing customer experience.
Director, Claim Contact Center and Claims Handling Unit, AAA – The Auto Club Group
Global President – Network Solutions, Crawford & Company
Head of Solutions, AirKit
Journalist and filmmaker, Presenter
- How can claims keep pace with the evolving needs of digital customers?
- Where is intelligent automation reaping the greatest rewards in the claims journey?
- Towards straight-through automation: what are the challenges and how can they be overcome?
- How far should automation go? Is there a limit for straight-through claims processing?
- What role will the human agent play and how will the contact centre need to adapt?
- Meeting the opti-channel demand: how can claims journeys be made more flexible and intuitive?
- Tapping into the data goldmine: utilising data-driven AI to drive personalisation
- Overcoming legacy: what role will APIs play in enabling claims transformation?
Airkit simplifies how real-time customer experiences are made, with a CX Automation Platform that integrates with existing systems. This turns any team into builders of digital journeys that truly engage customers. Leading Fortune 500 and digital-first businesses in Insurance use Airkit to drive growth with digital consumers, accelerate revenue, improve customer experience and reduce inefficiency.
Visit the website here.