Preparing for the rise of embedded insurance
12 & 19 October 2021 | 2:30pm BST | Hosted in our online boardrooms
Embedded insurance is on the rise – experts predict that by 2030, embedded insurance will represent 25% of the total market worldwide and over $700 billion in P&C products alone. However, to truly capitalise on the opportunities embedded insurance presents, insurers must be able to deliver the quality of customer experience that leading non-financial brands demand, alongside the agility, openness and integration required to innovate with partners at speed.
This roundtable, held in association with PA Consulting, will bring together experts from the industry in technology, digital, innovation and customer experience to discuss the pre-requisites of success in embedded insurance, as well as the implications of and responses to the potential loss of the customer relationship.
View all speakers
View the agenda
What will the rise in embedded insurance mean?
Can insurers keep up with the standards of customer experience demanded?
Architecting agility, openness and integration for innovation.
Co-founder and CMOQover
Co-founder and CMOQover
Jean-Charles Velge co-founded Qover in 2016 with Quentin Colmant. He spent his entire career in the private equity industry, half in Europe and half in Hong Kong. He started as a consultant at Bain & Company, then joined the largest Benelux fund NPM Capital before joining Redhorse in Hong Kong. Jean-Charles is 37 years old, graduated in Economic Sciences, holds a master’s in Finance and an MBA.
12 & 19 October at 2:30pm BST
Welcome and participant introductions
Keynote presentation – Insurance in the API economy
Roundtable discussion – Data, agility, openness: getting embedded insurance right
- In what lines, if any, will embedded insurance become the dominant distribution channel?
- Insurance CX: how will the needs and requirements shift in an embedded landscape?
- To what extent are changing ownership models driving demand for embedded finance?
- What will big brands look for in insurance partners? How can their standards be met?
- What levels of personalisation will be required? What role will third-party data play?
- Architecting for integration, agility and openness: how must IT architectures develop?
- API monetisation: matching your revenue model to your market strategy
- Replicating the banking-as-a-service model: is this the future of insurance?
- Losing the customer relationship: the risks, the solutions and the implications for profitability
Request an invitation
This roundtable is designed for senior experts working across technology, digital, innovation and cx in the insurance industry.
Fill in this short form if you meet the above criteria and would like to participate in the discussion. All invitation requests will be vetted and approved (or declined) by the organiser.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 2,800 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing, and transport, travel and logistics. And we operate globally from offices across the Americas, Europe, the Nordics and the Gulf.
Bringing Ingenuity to Life.