Leveraging AI to drive next-level
personalization of the customer journey
27 May 2021 | 3PM CET | Hosted in our online boardrooms
The customer journey has never been so ripe for personalization; the explosion of data, along with the rise of automation, has created unparalleled opportunities for insurers to deliver both convenience and value to the customer. However, critical questions remain: what levels and forms of personalization will customers expect? Where does the line between helpful and creepy lie? And how can the deployment of AI and virtual agents be better optimized to drive greater value to the customer and free up agent time?
Operating under Chatham House Rules, this Insurance Innovators’ roundtable, held in association with Ablera, is an invitation-only online event that will bring together senior experts working in innovation, technology, digital, IT, data, analytics, AI, customer experience, strategy and claims to discuss the opportunities and challenges surrounding the trend towards personalisation, and the role that AI and virtual agents will play.
View all speakers
View the agenda
From usage-based insurance to customized claims handling: where do the great opportunities lie?
Optimising advanced analytics and AI: how can the pain-points be overcome?
Maintaining the personal touch: understanding when and why the human touch is required
Head of InnovationFremtind
Head of InnovationFremtind
May 27 at 3PM CET
Introduction to the roundtable
Opening Presentation | Using AI to create an award-winning customer journey
Svein Skovly, Head of Innovation, Fremtind
Moderated by Ablera
- From usage-based insurance to customized claims handling: to what extent are consumers increasingly expecting tailored products and services?
- The insurer as a trusted life-partner: what role will the insurer play in a pre-emptive, automated landscape?
- Achieving next-level personalization, convenience and speed: what role will AI play?
- Where do the current pitfalls in the deployment of advanced analytics and AI lie? How can they be overcome?
- Maintaining the personal touch: understanding when and why the human touch is required
- What is the difference between common chat bots and comprehensive intelligent virtual assistants?
- Where do the main functionalities, practical uses and benefits in customer experience and relationship management lie?
- Using virtual assistants to drive straight-through processing: what is the future of self-service automation?
Request an invitation
This roundtable is designed for senior experts working in innovation, technology, digital, IT, data, analytics, AI, customer experience, strategy and claims across insurance.
Fill in this short form if you meet the above criteria and would like to participate in the discussion. All invitation requests will be vetted and approved (or declined) by the organiser.
Ablera is an InsurTech company focused on developing cutting-edge, AI-based technology for insurers. Our platform SERDICA comprises an elegant suite of products working together to provide insurance companies with an innovative solution that optimises business processes and helps them simplify complexities associated with digital transformation. SERDICA is a new-age platform with cloud-native, micro-services architecture that makes it light, scalable, and highly adaptable to insurer’s needs, budget, and overall strategy and objectives. This enables a very fain grain, incremental approach to digital transformation, keeping the whole process flexible and manageable. Designed with an extensive knowledge of the insurance domain, an in-depth understanding of AI and awareness of the InsurTech trends of the future, SERDICA includes:
- Intelligent Virtual Assistant Beth – a multilingual, multichannel conversational platform with exceptional cognitive capabilities developed in partnership with IBM, using NLP and based on IBM Watson technology. You can read more on the topic here
- Computer Vision module with OCR and car-damage detection and evaluation components, facilitating the claim processing
- AI based Analytics module with Recommendation, Pricing and Rating components that enable micro-segmentation and superior personalisation
- New-generation, AI-powered Policy Administration System
All these innovative components enrich the insurer’s portfolio of tools to improve CX, precise risk assessment (risk-adjusted pricing), and personalization of product offering.