EXECUTIVE ROUNDTABLE DINNER
How to become a hyper-relevant insurance firm
Offering market-of-one personalisation to drive sustainable, profitable growth
27 March 2019, 6pm
Searcys at The Gherkin, London
By invitation only, ‘How to become a hyper-relevant insurance firm’ is the executive roundtable that will enable guests to network with an exclusive group of insurance industry experts.
Taking place under Chatham House Rules, over a three-course dinner, an exclusive group of senior digital, customer and marketing officers will dive deep into the following key points:
- How are new expectations of products and experiences changing the way insurance firms engage with their customers?
- How best can digital, technology and marketing leaders react to the ever-evolving demand for market-of-one personalisation as well as the continued rise of switching behaviours?
- To what extent is advanced personalisation the key to regaining consumer trust and loyalty?
- Should insurers be focusing more on streamlining costs or investing in new technologies?
- Is there sufficient knowledge and expertise throughout the wider insurance business to create a culture of hyper-relevant personalisation for the customer?
- To what extent do insurers need to embed AI into all functions and features of their business? Where will the biggest impacts be felt?
- Utillising data through a variety of capabilities – what are the next steps in chatbot, machine learning and robo-development?
27 March 2019
18:00 Guests arrive – Canapés and networking
18:35 Opening remarks and welcome introduction
- Senior Representative, Insurance Innovators
- Senior Representative, Accenture
18:40 Group discussion
- Moderated by David Neave, NED, LV=
19:20 Dinner is served
20:20 Coffee and continued discussion
21:00 Summary remarks from the moderator
This exclusive, invitation-only event is curated for senior decision makers of top tier insurance groups and as such, will convene senior job titles within the listed categories below:
If you would like to apply to attend the event and feel that your role falls into one of the above categories, then we’d be delighted to hear from you. Please fill in this form.