Insurance Innovators brings together the prime movers of the insurance industry to share innovative ideas and insight.
Our series of digital content and events, including webinars, reports, roundtables and conferences provide the thought leadership, shared experiences and networking required to keep the wheels of insurance innovation in motion.
INSURANCE INNOVATORS: DIGITAL SUMMIT
Hear from 100+ international speakers and network with 2000+ attendees, from wherever you are in the world.
Across 8 episodes, industry leaders from around the world will come together to debate new ideas, unpack the latest trends, set agendas and build collaborative partnerships.
COMING UP NEXT YEAR
More details to be announced soon…
The evolution of distribution
Exploring the next frontier of insurance distribution – from direct models and empowering agents, to changing customer behaviours and new digital offerings
Hear from a panel of experts as they explore the impact of digital acceleration on the insurance market and how some carriers are looking towards the opportunities in D2C models.
- Head of Growth & Strategy, Spire, Nationwide
- VP Broker Distribution, Wawanesa
- VP Strategy, Guidewire
Preparing for the next normal of work in insurance
Harnessing the capabilities of intelligent automation to build employee engagement and supercharge business growth
Hear from a panel of experts as they explore what the ‘next normal’ of work in insurance will look like, and how to build an agile workforce of tomorrow that is proactive to change, not just reactive to challenges.
- Group Chief Operating Officer, Markerstudy Insurance
- Chief Operating Officer, Brightside Insurance Group
- Chief Information Officer, First Central Group
- Senior Account Director, Blue Prism
Intelligent automation: reimagining insurance processes
Exploring how intelligent workflows and emerging tech can transform carriers, streamline processes and deliver competitive advantage.
Hear from a panel of experts as they explore how carriers can leverage the latest technologies to create a streamlined and intelligent operational workflows.
- Director, Product Development and Innovation, P&C, Nationwide
- Vice President of Claims Technology and Architecture, Chubb
- Partner in Financial Services Digital Strategy & iX practice, IBM
A revolution in pricing, product and profitability
Exploring future pricing strategies and product innovation in a competitive insurance landscape.
Hear from 4 senior industry experts as they examine how insurers can reassess their product and pricing strategies to ensure long term ROI and ultimately gain a competitive advantage.
- Head of Pricing International, UNIQA
- Executive Officer and Head of Product, Data and Analytics, Fremtind
- Antton Peña, Founder, Flock
- Chief Analytics Officer, TIBCO
Building an insurer fit for the digital age
Connecting the insurance value chain and driving competitive advantage through a holistic approach to digital transformation
Hear from a panel of experts as they explore holistic approaches to digital transformation – from connecting the back-office and front end of the organisation to getting the company culture right, and creating end-to-end automated customer journeys.
- Dan Moore, Chief Operating Officer & Chief Claims Officer, QBE North America
- Monika Schulze, Global Head of Customer Experience & Digital Strategy, Zurich
- Jeremy Trott, Claims Director, Ecclesiastical Insurance Group
- Chris Wood, Global Offer Lead – Financial Services & Insurance, Xerox
Driving value from tech: closing the gap between investment and results
A practical guide to kickstarting meaningful change through ModelOps
In this webinar, you will hear from 4 industry experts who will explore practical ways to enact change and deliver tangible results. Delve into the obstacles that prevent insurers driving real value from investments and gain strategic insights and the tools needed to overcome these challenges and ultimately gain competitive advantage.
- Tim Yorke, Chief Operating Officer, Commercial, AXA
- Head Of Operations Technology Platforms, Beazley
- Director, Group Data Sciences, Legal & General
- Data Science Manager, SAS
Interested in partnering with us?
Insurance Innovators Report
GET YOUR COPY
Insurance Innovators Report 19/20
Produced in association with the CII, this annual report is a result of our shared mission to track the key trends and disruptive forces affecting the industry. From our research, we provide actionable insights of how to be the drivers of change and how to avoid falling behind.
This year’s report is now available to download. Get your copy now.
All upcoming live webinars and events
Interviews, videos, podcasts and more