Insurance Innovators brings together the prime movers of the insurance industry to share innovative ideas and insight.
Our series of digital content and events, including webinars, reports, roundtables and conferences provide the thought leadership, shared experiences and networking required to keep the wheels of insurance innovation in motion.
INSURANCE INNOVATORS IS GOING DIGITAL
Streaming live throughout November, hear from 100+ international speakers, take part in live chats and Q+As, and network with 2000+ attendees, from wherever you are in the world.
Across 8 episodes, industry leaders from around the world will come together to debate new ideas, unpack the latest trends, set agendas and build collaborative partnerships.
The CX revolution: delighting customers and delivering profit
Putting customers at the heart of business strategy to boost retention, gain competitive advantage and deliver growth
Informed by progress and innovation in other sectors, customer demands for a quick, seamless and hassle-free experience are greater than ever. But what does excellent CX look like in practice? And what does customer-centricity really mean?
- Ian Thompson, Group Chief Claims Officer, Zurich
- Dave Anderson, Director of Technology, Liberty Mutual
- Jørgen Taalesen, Senior Vice President, Gjensidige Forsikring
- Richard Beaven, Chief Operating Officer, Brightside
- Scott Paton, Senior Partner, Financial Services, PA Consulting
Broadcast live on 23 September at 3pm BST.
Innovating for the ‘Next Normal’- part 2
We have been through a period of mass transformation and change, and, as we move on from the initial impact of Covid-19, it is essential that insurers seize the upside of the global disruption and capitalise on the widespread digital acceleration that has taken place across the industry.
Join our expert panel once again as we explore what the future holds for the insurance industry and what the Next-level innovation opportunities are likely to be.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Steven Zuanella, Group Chief Digital Officer, Generali
- Mark Budd, Head of Innovation UK, Zurich Insurance Group
- Laura Drabik, Chief Evangelist, Guidewire
Broadcast live on 1 October at 4pm BST.
Supercharging data strategy: building smarter insurance in the age of information
Mastering the ability to leverage and exploit data to your advantage.
In this live panel discussion, you will hear from 4 senior industry experts as they take a practical look at how insurers can supercharge their data management strategy to secure ROI and ultimately drive long-lasting competitive advantage.
- Tom Spencer, Head of Customer Science, Aviva
- Will Iles, Head of Analytics and Data Science, MS Amlin
- Matt Hutchins, Partner – Head of Insurance, CAPCO
Broadcast live on 6 October 3pm BST.
Simple and secure: striking the right balance during the customer journey
How Digital Identity is the foundation to providing a fantastic customer experience
Customers expect fast, simple and convenient digital interactions when dealing with service providers, and insurance companies are no exception to this. However, how do insurers balance delivering a straightforward, personalised service without impacting security or privacy?
- Yanna Winter, Head of IT, Chief Information Officer, Generali
- Hallvard Natvik, Chief Information Officer, Frende Forsikring
- Senior Enterprise Architect– Digital, Integration, Customer Identity, Bupa UK
- Finance Industry Lead, ForgeRock
On-demand recording available now.
Interested in partnering with us?
Insurance Innovators Report
GET YOUR COPY
Insurance Innovators Report 19/20
Produced in association with the CII, this annual report is a result of our shared mission to track the key trends and disruptive forces affecting the industry. From our research, we provide actionable insights of how to be the drivers of change and how to avoid falling behind.
This year’s report is now available to download. Get your copy now.
All upcoming live webinars and events
Interviews, videos, podcasts and more