Insurance Innovators brings together the prime movers of the insurance industry to share innovative ideas and insight.
Our series of digital content and events, including webinars, reports, roundtables and conferences provide the thought leadership, shared experiences and networking required to keep the wheels of insurance innovation in motion.
INSURANCE INNOVATORS IS GOING DIGITAL
Streaming live throughout November, hear from 100+ international speakers, take part in live chats and Q+As, and network with 2000+ attendees, from wherever you are in the world.
Across 8 episodes, industry leaders from around the world will come together to debate new ideas, unpack the latest trends, set agendas and build collaborative partnerships.
Driving value from tech: closing the gap between investment and results
A practical guide to kickstarting meaningful change through ModelOps
In this webinar, you will hear from 4 industry experts who will explore practical ways to enact change and deliver tangible results. Delve into the obstacles that prevent insurers driving real value from investments and gain strategic insights and the tools needed to overcome these challenges and ultimately gain competitive advantage.
- Tim Yorke, Chief Operating Officer, Commercial, AXA
- Head Of Operations Technology Platforms, Beazley
- Director, Group Data Sciences, Legal & General
- Data Science Manager, SAS
Supercharging data strategy: building smarter insurance in the age of information
Mastering the ability to leverage and exploit data to your advantage.
In this live panel discussion, you will hear from 4 senior industry experts as they take a practical look at how insurers can supercharge their data management strategy to secure ROI and ultimately drive long-lasting competitive advantage.
- Tom Spencer, Head of Customer Science, Aviva
- Will Iles, Head of Analytics and Data Science, MS Amlin
- Chapter Area Lead for Data Analytics, Direct Line Group
- Matt Hutchins, Partner – Head of Insurance, CAPCO
Innovating for the ‘Next Normal’- part 2
We have been through a period of mass transformation and change, and, as we move on from the initial impact of Covid-19, it is essential that insurers seize the upside of the global disruption and capitalise on the widespread digital acceleration that has taken place across the industry.
Join our expert panel once again as we explore what the future holds for the insurance industry and what the Next-level innovation opportunities are likely to be.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Steven Zuanella, Group Chief Digital Officer, Generali
- VP, Global Head of Technology Innovation, AXA XL
- Mark Budd, Head of Innovation UK, Zurich Insurance Group
- Laura Drabik, Chief Evangelist, Guidewire
The CX revolution: delighting customers and delivering profit
Putting customers at the heart of business strategy to boost retention, gain competitive advantage and deliver growth
Informed by progress and innovation in other sectors, customer demands for a quick, seamless and hassle-free experience are greater than ever. But what does excellent CX look like in practice? And what does customer-centricity really mean?
- Ian Thompson, Group Chief Claims Officer, Zurich
- Dave Anderson, Director of Technology, Liberty Mutual
- Jørgen Taalesen, Senior Vice President, Gjensidige Forsikring
- Richard Beaven, Chief Operating Officer, Brightside
- Scott Paton, Senior Partner, Financial Services, PA Consulting
Interested in partnering with us?
Insurance Innovators Report
GET YOUR COPY
Insurance Innovators Report 19/20
Produced in association with the CII, this annual report is a result of our shared mission to track the key trends and disruptive forces affecting the industry. From our research, we provide actionable insights of how to be the drivers of change and how to avoid falling behind.
This year’s report is now available to download. Get your copy now.
All upcoming live webinars and events
Interviews, videos, podcasts and more