Insurance Innovators brings together the prime movers of the insurance industry to share innovative ideas and insight.
Our series of digital content and events, including webinars, reports, roundtables and conferences provide the thought leadership, shared experiences and networking required to keep the wheels of insurance innovation in motion.
INSURANCE INNOVATORS: FRAUD & CLAIMS
Catch up on all 4 episodes of Insurance Innovators: Fraud & Claims. Hear from our impressive line-up of speakers from across the insurance ecosystem, including C-level executives from Zurich, Hiscox, Confused.com and more, covering CX, AI, data, tech and more in fraud and claims.
INSURANCE INNOVATORS: USA
Across 6 episodes, industry leaders from America’s leading carriers will come together to debate new ideas, unpack the latest trends, set agendas and build collaborative partnerships.
You’ll hear from:
- Chetan Kandhari, SVP – Chief Innovation and Digital Officer, Nationwide
- Stefan Holzberger, Chief Ratings Officer, AM Best
- Dan Moore, Chief Operating Officer, QBE
- Debbie Brackeen, EVP, Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer, CSAA
INSURANCE INNOVATORS: NORDICS
Five weeks, five episodes, five keynotes and plenty of opportunities to connect and network with your peers.
Each episode has a standout keynote from a senior industry leader, followed by 1-to-1 interviews, chunky panel discussions and interactive audience Q&A. This is your chance to hear from C-suite visionaries, meet the next partner for your business and be inspired by the innovators and disruptors shaking up the world of insurance.
Leading with empathy: delivering a compassionate customer experience
Going above and beyond for customers in times of financial hardship – a technology enabled approach
Join our expert panel as we explore how banks and insurers are best identifying and supporting customers facing financial difficulties, how they are optimising digital capabilities to enable their workforce to provide an empathetic and personalised service, and how they are deploying new technologies to offer an exceptional and compassionate customer experience in times of great need.
- Tim Hawley, Head of Customer Vulnerability and Complaints Insight, Capital One
- Neal Keene, Field Chief Technology Officer, Smart Communications
- Andy Katzen, Industry Principal, Pegasystems
10 June | 3PM BST/10AM ET | Hosted online
The future of the claims department
Insurance disrupted: flexing to meet the changing needs of the claims department
The rise of remote assessment and digital self-service has seen traditional claims processes overhauled. Looking to the next decade, the claims department is set to undergo further change, as investment in automation continues to accelerate, customers increasingly demand a more pre-emptive insurance model, and fraud becomes more sophisticated and creative.
- Dan Moore, Chief Operating Officer, QBE
- Patrick Nails, Executive Vice President and Chief Claims Officer, Arch Insurance
- Ashish Savani, Vice President, Business Transformation and Strategic Initiatives, Zurich North America
- Joseph Olmedo, Global Practice Leader, Guidewire
26 May | 10AM PST | Hosted online
Preparing for the next normal of work in insurance
Harnessing the capabilities of intelligent automation to build employee engagement and supercharge business growth
Hear from a panel of experts as they explore what the ‘next normal’ of work in insurance will look like, and how to build an agile workforce of tomorrow that is proactive to change, not just reactive to challenges.
- Dan Fiehn, Group Chief Operating Officer, Markerstudy Insurance
- Richard Beaven, Chief Operating Officer, Brightside Insurance Group
- John Davison, Chief Information Officer, First Central Group
- Hugh Pelling, Senior Account Director, Blue Prism
The evolution of distribution
Exploring the next frontier of insurance distribution – from direct models and empowering agents, to changing customer behaviours and new digital offerings
Join industry experts as they explore how the role of agents is evolving and whether the traditional carrier-agent relationship is at its end.
- Matthew Kirk, Senior Vice President , Chief Sales & Distribution Officer, Small Commercial, The Hartford
- Marcus Oberholzer, Head of Growth & Strategy, Spire Nationwide
- Graham Haigh, VP Broker Distribution, Wawanesa
- Neil Betteridge, VP Strategy, Guidewire
Intelligent automation: reimagining insurance processes
Exploring how intelligent workflows and emerging tech can transform carriers, streamline processes and deliver competitive advantage
Join three industry experts as they explore how carriers can leverage technology to create streamlined workflows, improving bottom line and business efficiency.
- Ashish Savani, Vice President, Business Transformation and Strategic Initiatives, Zurich
- Benku Thomas, Vice President of Claims Technology and Architecture, Chubb
- Nick Baldridge, Partner in Financial Services Digital Strategy & iX practice, IBM
Interested in partnering with us?
Insurance Innovators Report
GET YOUR COPY
Insurance Innovators Report 19/20
Produced in association with the CII, this annual report is a result of our shared mission to track the key trends and disruptive forces affecting the industry. From our research, we provide actionable insights of how to be the drivers of change and how to avoid falling behind.
This year’s report is now available to download. Get your copy now.
All upcoming live webinars and events
Interviews, videos, podcasts and more