Insurance Innovators brings together the prime movers of the insurance industry to share innovative ideas and insight.
Our series of digital content and events, including webinars, reports, roundtables and conferences provide the thought leadership, shared experiences and networking required to keep the wheels of insurance innovation in motion.
INSURANCE INNOVATORS FESTIVAL
Streaming from 12 October to 10 November, our 5 virtual episodes see industry experts take to the screen and dive into the hottest topics in insurance, including digital, data, underwriting, commercial lines and insurtech.
The Big Meet-Up, at the QEII Centre on 18 November 2021, will bring the insurance community back together – face to face. Join the live audience in one of our three buzzing broadcasting studios to catch up on the latest in product and pricing, trust, digital transformations, claims and more.
INSURANCE INNOVATORS: FRAUD & CLAIMS
Catch up on all 4 episodes of Insurance Innovators: Fraud & Claims. Hear from our impressive line-up of speakers from across the insurance ecosystem, including C-level executives from Zurich, Hiscox, Confused.com and more, covering CX, AI, data, tech and more in fraud and claims.
INSURANCE INNOVATORS: USA
Across 6 episodes, industry leaders from America’s leading carriers will come together to debate new ideas, unpack the latest trends, set agendas and build collaborative partnerships.
You’ll hear from:
- Chetan Kandhari, SVP – Chief Innovation and Digital Officer, Nationwide
- Stefan Holzberger, Chief Ratings Officer, AM Best
- Dan Moore, Chief Operating Officer, QBE
- Debbie Brackeen, EVP, Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer, CSAA
INSURANCE INNOVATORS: NORDICS
Five weeks, five episodes, five keynotes and plenty of opportunities to connect and network with your peers.
Each episode has a standout keynote from a senior industry leader, followed by 1-to-1 interviews, chunky panel discussions and interactive audience Q&A. This is your chance to hear from C-suite visionaries, meet the next partner for your business and be inspired by the innovators and disruptors shaking up the world of insurance.
Optimizing the claims process in a digital-first world
Reimagining digital engagement strategies to delight customers, drive down costs and retain a competitive edge
Tune into our live webinar, to discover how our panel of experts have overcome the practical challenges of delivering a digital-first experience, how they are best optimizing claims performance by balancing process automation with access to human help, and how you can best leverage technology to improve customer communications and enhance the claims customer journey.
- Ruth Fisk, VP – Insurance Marketing, Smart Communications
- Tom King, Director, Salesforce
12 October | 4pm BST/11am EST | Virtual studio
The future of the claims department
Insurance disrupted: flexing to meet the changing needs of the claims department
Join industry experts as they discuss the steps that claims departments need to take in order to succeed.
- Dan Moore, Chief Operating Officer, QBE
- Patrick Nails, Executive Vice President and Chief Claims Officer, Arch Insurance
- Ashish Savani, Vice President, Business Transformation and Strategic Initiatives, Zurich North America
- Joseph Olmedo, Global Practice Leader, Guidewire
Preparing for the next normal of work in insurance
Harnessing the capabilities of intelligent automation to build employee engagement and supercharge business growth
Hear from a panel of experts as they explore what the ‘next normal’ of work in insurance will look like, and how to build an agile workforce of tomorrow that is proactive to change, not just reactive to challenges.
- Chief Operating Officer, Brightside Insurance Group
- Chief Information Officer, First Central Group
- Senior Account Director, Blue Prism
The evolution of distribution
Exploring the next frontier of insurance distribution – from direct models and empowering agents, to changing customer behaviours and new digital offerings
Join industry experts as they explore how the role of agents is evolving and whether the traditional carrier-agent relationship is at its end.
- Matthew Kirk, Senior Vice President , Chief Sales & Distribution Officer, Small Commercial, The Hartford
- Marcus Oberholzer, Head of Growth & Strategy, Spire Nationwide
- Graham Haigh, VP Broker Distribution, Wawanesa
- Neil Betteridge, VP Strategy, Guidewire
Interested in partnering with us?
Insurance Innovators Report
INSURANCE INNOVATORS REPORT 19/20
Produced in association with the CII, this annual report is a result of our shared mission to track the key trends and disruptive forces affecting the industry. From our research, we provide actionable insights of how to be the drivers of change and how to avoid falling behind.
This year’s report is now available to download. Get your copy now.
All upcoming live webinars and events
Interviews, videos, podcasts and more