Revolutionise your Asset Performance
Learn how to put your data to work
In this TV panel, learn how the industry is undertaking a step-change in asset management, transforming the operational challenge into an opportunity
The panel discusses:
- Which aspects of asset management have the greatest scope to be transformed by technology?
- How can the industry best take advantage of the new influx of sensor data?
- Making sense of information to develop informed maintenance decisions
- Moving from reactive to proactive: using real-time analytics to improve asset management
- How can smart asset management transform incident response?
- Communicating benefits to stakeholders: what are the most compelling advantages to analytical capacity?
This webinar is sponsored by IBM
IBM is a global cloud platform and cognitive solutions company, which has continually evolved over the past century to remain at the forefront of technological innovation. Our capabilities in data and analytics, cloud, mobile, social and security have helped the UK evolve to become one of the world’s most digitally advanced nations. This digital revolution empowers us and our clients to gather and analyse data in ways that have never been possible before—helping UK organisations unlock new insights and usher in a new era of cognitive business.
IBM enables clients to improve the operational efficiency of their physical assets and reduce costs through the power of IoT data and artificial intelligence. By collecting and curating data from billions of connected devices, sensors, and systems worldwide, we empower enterprises to derive new insights from their equipment, vehicles and facilities. With more than 6,000 client engagements in 170 countries, an ecosystem of 1,400 partners, and 1,300 IoT-related patents in our portfolio, our industry expertise, leading security, and solutions built for a hybrid cloud environment firmly establish us as a leader in IoT.
For more information on IBM Watson IoT, please visit www.ibm.com/iot.