What’s the biggest obstacle to achieving a smart, flexible energy system?
Hear from Good Energy, Ofgem and more
There are a wide range of different obstacles to the transition the energy system is undertaking. Juliet Davenport, CEO, Good Energy thinks the biggest is centralised data systems, while Ofgem cites low consumer trust. Other sticking points are uncertainty and the regulatory framework. Ultimately, as Karl Anders suggests, every part of the system needs to start talking to each other to work together to overcome the troubles they face.
Featuring opinions from:
- Juliet Davenport, CEO, Good Energy
- Mary Starks, Executive Director of Consumers and Markets, Ofgem
- Mike Shirley, Head of Marketing, SmartestEnergy
- Karl Anders, Managing Director emobility, Innogy
- Paige Mullen, European Project Manager, Nuvve
New directions in the energy market: smart retail, grids and metering
Future of Utilities: Smart Energy 2019 features more energy brands than any event that has come before it. From massive incumbents to agile challenger brands, 300+ key industry players are coming together for two days of collaboration set to transform the future of the energy ecosystem.