Transforming strategies in the new energy landscape
Customers want more, and utilities can supply it
This webinar explores how to quickly and easily put new offerings in front of energy customers at all stages of customer experience, using a well-integrated digital platform designed to sharpen retail suppliers’ competitive advantage.
The panel discusses:
- How can energy suppliers develop a competitive advantage in the new energy landscape?
- Which parts of the supply business are facing the biggest disruption at the moment?
- To what extent is the industry divorcing from the traditional model of the vertically-integrated ‘beast’?
- Why is it so important to offer something different at the moment?
- How can companies change their offering whilst protecting their margin?
- To what extent will the role of an energy supplier become entirely service-based?
- How can technology be used to combine commodity and non-commodity service offerings?
- How can companies get creative when exploring new service offerings?
- What tools can be used to ensure that products are truly customer-centric?
- How can technology help to ensure that offerings continue to be tailored after deployment
Legacy systems and manual processes still run the utility industry. Why? Because there has not been a comprehensive solution that specifically addresses the complexities of service, engagement, and sales across the full customer base – residential, commercial, and industrial – Until now.
Vlocity Energy & Utilities provides an enterprise-grade contact center and digital transformation platform, including advanced pricing, sales, and offer management for both your B2B and B2C business. With Vlocity, Energy & Utility companies are consolidating applications and platforms, reducing total cost of ownership, and creating groundbreaking customer and employee experiences.