The future for the water industry post-PR19
Taking advantage of the power of data to deepen customer engagement from 2020 and beyond
In this TV panel, we will discuss what the post-PR19 landscape will look like and how best water companies can prepare.
The panel discusses:
- How are customer expectations of water companies evolving beyond the supplier relationship?
- PR19: how will the key principles be realised in the way the water industry functions?
- In what ways could the Water 2020 programme increase competition across the water market?
- What new challenges will this more competitive environment create for existing water companies?
- How can water companies start to deepen their customer engagement in preparation for PR19?
- What technological innovations can help to facilitate this customer-focused approach?
- Ensuring that water companies have the operational structure in place to deliver on this potential
- Achieving resilience in waste and drinking water: how can you ensure there are no disruptions to customers?
- What sources of data do water companies have available on performance?
- The power of data: how can water companies ensure that data underpins decision-making?
- How can individuals across the value chain be empowered by data and technology?
- Building a retail market: how viable is it to open up domestic supply to competition?
This webinar is sponsored by Vodafone
Vodafone has a long standing history in providing IoT solutions and connectivity worldwide. We’ve pioneered many of the techniques that are now taken for granted– from asset tracking to generating data in advertising, retail, manufacturing, agriculture and of course the Utilities sector. With 25 years of experience in providing solutions in the Internet of Things arena, Vodafone IoT brings together unrivalled capabilities – the world’s largest mobile network, an outstanding customer experience, our own Global IoT Platform, global SIMs and a long track record of success – which means our customers are confidently connected, receive unmatched services and customer experience and benefit from proven expertise.
Regardless of whether you need the full end-to-end solution or simply IoT managed connectivity, Vodafone will enable you to harness the full potential of IoT technology and keep your organisation ahead of the game.