Exploring the Challenges of Innovation
“Innovation needs a spark”
Innovation can easily get stifled by legacy thinking and budget restraints. So how does the utilities sector combat these issues? We caught up with some industry leaders for some insight on this matter.
- Heidi Mottram, Chief Executive Officer, Northumbrian Water
- Des Burke, Interim Chief Executive Officer, Market Operator Services (MOSL)
- Liz Jenkins, Head of Innovation, British Gas
- John Leslie, Head of National Control, National Grid ESO
- Paul Bircham, Commercial Strategy Director, Electricity North West
OUR FLAGSHIP CONFERENCE
Future of Utilities Summit, held in London every March is the the UK’s Leading Energy & Water Summit.
It attracts over 400 delegates and C-level speakers from both the Energy and Water industries.