In association with
Creating next-gen customer experiences in utilities
Thursday 18 June 2020
Online at 11am and 3pm BST
Future of Utilities and Smart Communications cordially invite you to join the executive utilities virtual roundtable Creating next-gen customer experiences in utilities.
This roundtable will provide guests with an unrivalled opportunity to network with an exclusive group of energy and water professionals and technology specialists to discuss the challenges in customer retention and acquisition as they face increasing market disruption over the next 5 years.
Key topics discussed
Taking place under Chatham House Rule, the group will explore key topics, including:
✓ What does customer centricity really mean in utilities?
✓ What could the utilities supplier market of 2050 look like?
✓ How can utilising technology create opportunities in the midst of increasing competition?
✓ To what extent should data drive customer journeys of the future?
✓ Preparing for a diverse consumer base: which channels will dominate the mix over the next five years?
✓ Serving passive consumers: approaches to serving the disinterested customer
The two virtual roundtables, starting at 11am and 3pm respectively, will follow the same agenda and last approximately 80 minutes
Introduction to roundtable
Nick Kelly, Account Director, Smart Communications
Gavin Geekie, Regional Vice President, Energy and Utilities EMEA, Vlocity
Opening remarks from roundtable chair
Neal Coady, HEM Technology Director, Centrica (11am)
Roundtable discussion chaired by industry moderator
- What does customer centricity really mean in utilities?
- What could the utilities supplier market of 2050 look like?
- What growth strategies should firms investigate to be successful in this market?
- How can utilising technology create opportunities in the midst of increasing competition?
- How can utilities gain and increase margins in the future market?
- What will be the key differentiators at this time? What separates the winners from losers?
- To what extent are value-added services key to avoiding further commoditisation?
- Automation for success: How can streamlining processes deliver end value for customers?
- To what extent should data drive customer journeys of the future?
- How can companies deliver personalisation to drive better customer experiences, and how do these improved experiences impact the top/bottom lines?
- Preparing for a diverse consumer base: which channels will dominate the mix over the next five years?
- How does operating across multiple regions with varying compliance regulations and different languages affect these strategies?
- Serving passive consumers: approaches to serving the disinterested customer
End of roundtable
HEM Technology Director, Centrica
Account Director, Smart Communications
Regional Vice President, Energy and Utilities EMEA, Vlocity
Request an invitation
This roundtable discussion is designed for senior executives working for energy or water suppliers, or who work in a network.
Fill in this short form if you meet the above criteria and would like to participate in the discussion on 18 June 2020 at 11am. All invitation requests will be vetted and approved (or declined) by the organiser.
Smart Communications™ helps businesses move beyond traditional enterprise communications using the most modern architecture and cloud capabilities to deliver a new generation of customer and business communications. Smart Communications serves its customers from offices in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Learn more at www.smart-communications.com.
In association with
Legacy systems and manual processes still run the utility industry. Why? Because there has not been a comprehensive solution that specifically addresses the complexities of service, engagement, and sales across the full customer base – residential, commercial, and industrial – Until now.
Vlocity Energy & Utilities provides an enterprise-grade contact center and digital transformation platform, including advanced pricing, sales, and offer management for both your B2B and B2C business. With Vlocity, Energy & Utility companies are consolidating applications and platforms, reducing total cost of ownership, and creating groundbreaking customer and employee experiences.