Resolving the personalisation-privacy paradox
Building trust through analytical excellence
Customers are increasingly concerned about data privacy and yet expect personalised offerings and experiences. Are you one of the many companies struggling to find the balance between the two?
The panel discusses:
- How consumers’ privacy attitudes are likely evolve as they gain greater control over their personal data?
- What are likely to be the catalysts for consumers gaining a better understanding both of the value of their data and the benefits of allowing it to be analysed? How will attitudes vary between digital immigrants and digital natives?
- Predicting the emergence of business-customer data trading and what customers will want in exchange for their data
- How behavioural and contextual analytics and real-time decisioning can be used to deliver personalisation benefits compelling enough to outweigh data privacy concerns?
- What opportunities are open banking, natural language interfaces and the proliferation of connected devices creating and how can these be exploited most effectively?
- Gently, gently – how can personalisation be gradually honed as the consumer’s trust grows?
- Understanding why willingly shared customer data is so valuable
This broadcast is sponsored by SAS
The amazing merits of AI technology are all around us. If businesses doubt that, they simply don’t know enough about its potential to complement human innovation. SAS is changing that. While SAS has always been at the forefront of AI technology, we’re focusing even more on training, education and consulting to help our customers accelerate adoption of AI and machine learning and speed up return on investment.