Whether you’re streaming a webinar, reading a report, watching an interview, or attending a conference, our goal is to provide you with the most relevant and future-facing information from those leading the charge in CX.
Connected Customer: The Virtual Sessions
Catch up on everything you missed at Connected Customer: The Virtual Sessions.
Hear from our impressive line-up of CX change-makers as they share their customer innovation strategies, including CX digitalisation, channel strategies, chatbots, supporting vulnerable customers, voice and personalisation.
The Future of Customer Contact
In association with IBM, you can catch exclusive interviews with experts from Zurich and NatWest, live panel discussions featuring BT, Marks and Spencer and Babylon Health exploring the potential of virtual agents, an infographic about the rise of the chatbot, and much more!
- Joerg-Tobias Hinterthuer, Head of Smart Home Innovation Lab, Zurich
- Rebecca Henderson, Cora Lead – Futures Initiative, NatWest
- Nicola Millard, Principal Innovation Partner, BT
- Chris McGrath, IT and Digital Program Manager, Marks and Spencer
- Ozlem Williams, Senior Product Designer in UX & Design, Babylon Health
- Michael Conway, Associate Partner | AI Practice Leader, IBM
A new paradigm of customer contact: unlocking the potential of virtual agents
Explore how the merger of human and automated advice can transform customer journeys, create intelligent workflows and deliver the ultimate brand experience
Sign up and you can watch the full webinar on-demand.
Data resilience in a rapidly evolving risk landscape
In this live-streamed panel discussion, cyber risk, digital, and technology experts from across industries will discuss how to balance the data and processing requirements of the digital age with a rigorous and effective cyber resilience strategy.
- Charles Ewen, Chief Information Officer, Met Office
- Ange Johnson de Wet, Head of Cloud and Technology Change Risk, Lloyds Banking Group
- Matthew Fordham, Storage Technical Leader, IBM
Partner with us
Opportunities with Connected Customer
Connected Customer brings together over 47,500 active and engaged senior experts to drive customer-centric innovation across all industries including retail, telecommunication, media, banking, insurance, energy supply, air, hospitality, rail, food & beverages, FMCG and transport.
Our agenda caters for everyone with a passion to provide the best for their customers.