Changing Track: The Future of Rail
What will the Future of Rail look like?
PA Consulting have undertaken in depth research to understand what 2050 will look like for the sector, and what steps we must take to ensure that Rail remains a leading transport integrator across the UK.
Based on insights direct from key industry leaders, international research and PA’s FutureWorlds methodology, this report digs deep into:
- Key trends impacting rail and the UK economy
- What potential outcomes await the rail industry in 2050
- Which 5 steps rail can take to deliver a seamless, integrated and passenger-centric railway
- How a clear vision, customer focus, data exploitation, and an innovative, agile culture will transform the railway
- Why leaders must adopt a new agenda to reimagine rail for the UK
We have an opportunity, through new technologies and changing consumer behaviour, to rethink the way we create value in business. And the key to the opportunity is in unlocking human ingenuity in the workplace.
Download the Changing Track report to find out more >>
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough technologies to progress further, faster.
Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 2,800 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing, and transport, travel and logistics. And we operate globally from offices across the Americas, Europe, the Nordics and the Gulf.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.