EXECUTIVE ROUNDTABLE DINNER
Creating frictionless customer journeys for the next-generation of air travel
Tuesday 14th May 2019, 6-9pm
Private Dining Room at City Social, London
This roundtable will provide you with an unrivaled opportunity to network with an exclusive group of aviation executives and technology specialists.
Taking place under Chatham House Rule, the group will explore key themes:
- What will customers come to expect from air transport in an increasingly effortless world?
- Is regulation hindering the industry’s ability to undergo radical, customer-centric transformation?
- How can increased cooperation provide simplified customer journeys and open opportunities for secondary revenues?
- From systems to security: what are the barriers to true integration between parties?
- What role might the aviation industry play in connected transport?
- Where will the next generation of disruption come from?
The dinner will also feature a three-course meal, canapes and networking.
14 May 2019
18:00 Guests arrive – Canapés and networking
18:35 Opening remarks and welcome introduction
- Senior Representative, Accelerate
- Senior Representative, TCS
18:40 Group discussion
- Moderated by: Industry Expert
19:20 Dinner is served
20:20 Coffee and continued discussion
21:00 Summary remarks from the moderator
This exclusive, invitation-only event is curated for senior decision makers of airports and aviation firms, will convene senior job titles within the listed categories below:
- Customer Journey
- Customer Experience
If you would like to apply to attend the event and feel that your role falls into one of the above categories, then we’d be delighted to hear from you. Please fill in this form.
Private Dining Room at City Social, Tower 42, 25 Old Broad St, London EC2N 1HQ